DeLorean Time Machine Simulator

ssaluzzi

Hi guys, this is my first post.
(My English is not very good, I apologize if something is not understood).

I wanted to show my project "DeLorean Time Machine Simulator" (DTMS)
It is a real-time simulator, instruments inside the DeLorean.

The project consists of three distinct parts:

1 - The computer program:
It is an application that allows the user to choose the most brilliant trips DeLorean.

2 - The electronic board:
It is responsible for receiving information from video, process it and send the information to the instruments.

3 - Instruments: Flux Capacitor (my girlfriend did), Speedometer, Gauges and Photo Flash panel (for the effect of the time shift).

DISCLAIMER: The instruments are not 100% accurate to those seen on the screen, because I did my best to get them, but I could not, so I did the best I could, but somehow I like that, because has a personal touch. :)

video coming soon!

Well I keep adding things to DTMS.:)
I hope you like my idea, and any idea that comes to mind would be great!

Best Regards!

Last edited:
Very nice! Look forward to seeing more progress.

One thing I noticed is that for the end scene when Marty travels back to 1985 the plutonium chamber should read as empty before he travels. He needed the lightning because he didn't have any plutonium. :)

Fantastic! I love how the physical, real objects are synchronized with the video. Really quite brilliant and unique.

Very nice! Look forward to seeing more progress.

One thing I noticed is that for the end scene when Marty travels back to 1985 the plutonium chamber should read as empty before he travels. He needed the lightning because he didn't have any plutonium. :)

yes, in the most advanced version to modify it, that video was a general test of the system, and was the first video to sync. thanks:)

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back