Daft Punk Guy helmet WIP, Sorenzo RAM Era cast

DaLo

Hi guys
smile.gif

As I wrote in my Thomas build Thread I'll start working on the guy RAM Era helmet. The cast is from Sorenzo Props which looks very accurate and has great quality
smile.gif

I couldn't take any pictures with me wearing it. The reason for that is that my head doesn't fit yet, I have to do some trimming and will upload then pictures as reference.

Enough with writing here are some pictures
smile.gif
(Sorry for the bad quality of the pictures...)

Thanks Thom
smile.gif

and a comparison with my Thomas helmet

I'll be able to start working on the cast this weekend, so stay tuned
smile.gif

Time flies, I was shoked when I saw the date of the last post on this thread :p

So this is what I made today:

Trimmed von DaLo9295 auf Flickr

Trimmed von DaLo9295 auf Flickr

I trimmed the whole cast and also created the visor lip. Only thing I need to do is some more sanding.

One question to you guys: is it normal that the visor is kinda foggy? It hasnt any protective film on it I checked that. Thats the only problem I have right now.

nice. how's the chroming?

I'm very slowly working on one but think im just going down the spray paint route for now.

nice. how's the chroming?

I'm very slowly working on one but think im just going down the spray paint route for now.

The chroming is great, it was very hard to find someone in Switzerland. It was the sae guy that also did my Thomas chrome job :)

Where did you get the sequin jacket ?

I got it from here:

Daft Punk Sparkling Black Sequin Performance Jacket - Phase 2 - $229.99 : The Jacket Shop, Your One Stop Shop for High Quality Tailored Jackets at Affordable Prices!

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back