Custom Tennant Sonic Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asp9mm: Please stop posting on this thread, as you are boring me,,,, I mean dude,………. I say DUDE……. have you conducted any research into what I do? ……… Any research what so ever?, or even research what this company manufactures any what so ever.

You have posted images of a band member’s chinse product, and say that he has created this, what have you accomplished.

Well Asp9mm,,,,, let see what have I, or this company designed……

Gas turbines for UAV’s that (Unman Arial Vehicles)
Quantum Turbines established in 2009, for development of small gas turbines for use in UAV's while the parent company Prop Engineering has been in the Experimental aerospace industry for over 10 years. Designer of the proven mk3 planetary drive for the Mini 500 helicopter, has always strived to improved the technologies of turbine propulsion in Australia using the T62 range of Gas Turbines for experimental use.
Quantum Turbines is the development, manufacture and support of small Quantum gas turbine range of Turbojet engines. Quantum Turbines use 3D CAD software to design the turbine engine parts, so to get the best design with the latest technology. Turbine parts are made by CNC machining and all parts uses high quality material, the turbine wheel is made of Inconel 713, this material is the same used in large aircraft turbine engines.

Planetary drives for the Solar T62 Military Gas Turbine

DESIGNED FOR THE SOLAR T62 FOR USE IN THE TURBINE UPGRADE MINI 500 HELICOPTER, THE mk3 AND THE Mk3-2A PLANETARY DRIVE REDUCTION GEAR BOX HAS BEEN CNC FROM 6061-T6 AND 2024 AIRCRAFT GRADE ALUMINUM. ALL INTERNAL PLANETARY GEARS AND HOUSINGS ARE OF THE HIGHEST QUALITY & MACHINED TO THE HIGHEST STANDARDS.
The Mk3-2A planetary drive is designed for the Solar T62-2A Gas Turbine with an output shaft speed of 6000 rpm, and when the planetary drive gearbox is installed onto the Solar T62-2A gearbox the output will be reduce down to an approximately output of 2750 rpm.

Please go away you are a forum thread pest

Do you understand the meaning to “CUSTOM” That means that I can, and will use any features that are on the Tennant Sonics thought out his time as the doctor and any other features that I like, wether that be on this site or images from other sites, as this is a “CUSTOM” build and NOT I repeat NOT trying to match anything in particular.

Why don't you refrain from personal insults and address the questions regarding the dimensions of your sonic mirroring that of another persons work? How did that happen? How did you come to such a astoundingly similar product when both are very different from the filming prop? Why did you delete and edit all posts that showed this evidence in a greater light? Why have you visually copyrighted another persons work as your own?

CUSTOM means just that. Custom. Your work is clearly copied from someone elses work rather than your own interpretation of the prop, or even the prop itself. Go and start again from scratch and make your own work. Dodging the issue, covering your tracks and hurling personal insults isn't exactly doing you any favours. Your own actions have done more to damage this thread than any posts I've made. Top that with veiled threats and foul mouthed PM's just puts the icing on the cake.

Is that ok for you Asp9mm, do you need any anymore information

There was no relevant information in that post of yours. It completely attempted to distract from the issue by posting irrelevant waffle about stuff unconnected to the Rassilon1 Sonic screwdriver kit.

Asp9mm ok cool down…… DUDE…….. your loosing it……dude.. I told you back in post 151 go back and read it …..ok…… if not use cut and past.

Asp9mm ok cool down…… DUDE…….. your loosing it……dude.. I told you back in post 151 go back and read it …..ok…… if not use cut and past.

Actually, you haven't. 'Just because' is not an answer.

Now how about addressing the other questions if you can't answer why you edited your posts. And please try to engage in a debate without the attempt at passive aggressive sarcasm.

Your own actions have done more to damage this thread than any posts I've made. Top that with veiled threats and foul mouthed PM's just puts the icing on the cake.[/QUOTE]

Oh I like this bit, especially the part were you mention, and I quot: “Your own actions have done more to damage this thread than any posts I've made”.

Well considering that I started the thread and you have taken it over, then if you like Asp9mm would you like to finish it off for me.

Sure Asp9mm you have a question for Rassilon1’s Custom Build sonic.

What is you particular question

Let's try to get back on topic shall we by going back to the questions regarding the dimensions of your sonic mirroring that of another persons work? How did that happen? How did you come to such a astoundingly similar product when both are very different from the filming prop? Why did you delete and edit all posts that showed this evidence in a greater light? Why have you visually copyrighted another persons work as your own?

Here's a quick comparison pic of the Aztec, CT and Rassilon1's original blueprint end knobs.

118hc92.jpg

Last edited:
Q. Let's try to get back on topic shall we.
A. Yes I do think that would be best then, as drilling me will not get you anywhere fast. You push I will Push back, and HARD.

Q. By going back to the questions regarding the dimensions of your sonic mirroring that of another persons work?
A. I simply used screen grabs that were supplied to me by other members.

Q. How did that happen? How did you come to such a astoundingly similar product when both are very different from the filming prop?
A. I think I got it right, but that depends on who is looking at the image

Q. Why did you delete and edit all posts that showed this evidence in a greater light?
A. The reason for that, is yet to unfold

Q. Why have you visually copyrighted another persons work as your own?
A. So it now has gone from me copying a design future, to me visually copying a look, the Tennant sonic is my interpretation of a Tennant Sonic, I changed somethings and altered others.

To be honest, your attitude towards the claims of re-casting alone, would be enough to put me off buying anything from you. Even if it was an original item created by you from your own blueprints and dims. I mean, playing off these accusations like it's nothing, dodging questions and editing posts, changing any little dimension on the product when called on it ... screams guilty to me. The way you speak to people here is quite unbelievable too. You seem to speak down to almost everyone. Holier than thou much?

Like I say, your attitude alone is enough for anyone to not want to do business with you. CT is a decent guy, you're the one coming across as the bad guy here. I'd happily spend the extra $200 on his product. Mostly because he actually did put work, research and effort into it.

*Shaking my head*

This thread is a trainwreck.

EDIT:

Out of curiosity, how old are you? You seem like you're only a kid with access to daddy's workshop.

Seriously, I was going to ask the same thing.

To be honest, your attitude towards the claims of re-casting alone, would be enough to put me off buying anything from you. Even if it was an original item created by you from your own blueprints and dims. I mean, playing off these accusations like it's nothing, dodging questions and editing posts, changing any little dimension on the product when called on it ... screams guilty to me. The way you speak to people here is quite unbelievable too. You seem to speak down to almost everyone. Holier than thou much?

Like I say, your attitude alone is enough for anyone to not want to do business with you. CT is a decent guy, you're the one coming across as the bad guy here. I'd happily spend the extra $200 on his product. Mostly because he actually did put work, research and effort into it.

*Shaking my head*

This thread is a trainwreck.

EDIT:

Seriously, I was going to ask the same thing.

I’m not offering them to you, or anyone like you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back