As close to a HOVERBOARD as you can get for now...Introducing the ZBoard.

Jedifyfe

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
So about a year ago I was contacted by a company that makes an electric skateboard with amazing "weight sensing technology for the footpad controls. Up until now, you had to control the speed of an electric skateboard by a hand control.

They contacted me about using my Nike MAG replicas and Marty McFly future jacket. Well, we just finished this filming their promo to help raise money for TEAMFOX, The Michael J. Fox Research Foundation for the Research and Cure of Parkinson's Disease.

The price, at just $1,500, for this "POWERED" Zboard is incredible and yes, you can actually ride it on water :) . They are attempting to raise $5,000 for TEAMFOX. You can buy this thing today at the price they are offering. Toss the Matty board and start actually riding a Zboard.
This was shot at my house last week. Paul "Doc" Nigh was kind enough to donate the use of his Delorean Time Machine. The two actors in the promo are the owners of the ZBoard company. Very nice and humble guys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyKVBOgWULo

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/zboard-hoverboard-for-charity/x/5090442

Here is their website: ZBoard

Last edited by a moderator:
At least you can ride that board unlike the Matty Collector thing (glad I only paid $99 for mine) that just sits there. Very cool video Jedifyfe :)

I received my Hoverboard Edition ZBoard. This thing is awesome!

474EECC0-040E-4822-8194-D81EFE29365F.jpg

04266BC8-6F21-4350-B3DB-983381B9813B.jpg

BB899638-F852-40A2-868C-2BEA603A2520.jpg

3884FD33-1F8A-4126-B0E6-C17DEA930F00.jpg

How cool! You're always on the ''cutting edge'' aren't you Brad? :D Very nice score there, Sir. :cool:thumbsup

HAHAHA! One would think so...I think I am just SO obsessed with BTTF that I seek out anything BTTF related. Let alone I got this board for helping out the makers with the promo video along with them getting my Marty McFly 2015 jacket with electronics. $1500 board for a days work and $700 jacket is worth it. ;)

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back