Chronicles of Narnia :the exhibition

It's been on for a while. It's near where my sister lives. I'll have to check it out before it's over.

The tickets cost a lot though. My friend made that website!

FB

I've been following this exhibit schedule for a while. When it closes one place, they move it elsewhere for another few months.

I've been hoping it would come a little closer, so it will be easier on the wallet to go see.

Well, fate shined on me for once, & this exhibit eventually came to Jacksonville, FL (at the Museum of Science and History). I didn't get to see it until the very last day it was open (I drove 2.5 hours to get there).

I got there when the museum opened on Sunday (1300 hrs). I didn't know if they would allow photography, but when I got up to the exhibit, there were at least a half-dozen people in there snapping away (& not being accosted in any way because of it). So, I went ahead & took a few shots:

The exhibit was a little small, but all-in-all I was very happy to have seen it. :thumbsup

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back