BTTF bottles.

Rylo

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
"NOTE: I've abandoned this thread."

So, does anyone have any reference on this?

Didn't we learn that some of these bottles were machined and painted? I know there were plastic ones but I could almost swear I heard something about a few being turned from wood or metal?

With the proper reference I could have blanks machined. Nothing left to do but paint and add the sticker...

I want one!

Reference anyone? Like I said, let's nail the reference and I'll have them machined.

-Rylo

Last edited:
Re: BTTF Pepsi Perfect

Yep, that's where I think I heard about one being turned from wood.

Well, all we need are measurements.

Am I the only one who wants one or two of these?

I would buy these in a second if someone did replicas. aluminum would be great so it could be cold to the touch

someone around here has a screen used slice bottle, i just cant remember who....
id definatly want one!

I'd really rather machine my own in aluminum or wood like an original.

A resin replica for 100 bones doesn't do anything for me, although I'm sure they're nice.

It would be great if we could get some dimensions. I could have the aluminum blanks powder coated.

Bttf123 sells these on Ebay. Here's a link to one of his completed listings.

Last edited:

Thanks KalKamel...
bttf123's bottles are cast from a screen used Pepsi Perfect bottle he owns. His are the best. Gary Weaver over at bttfparts and I have talked about making the Pepsi Perfect vacuformed halves and top and then sealing them together to make a real working bottle. I'd be in for a Pepso Perfect bottle as well. I have a Diet Pepsi and Slice bottle that is from bttf123's older stock. Here's a pic...

IMG_2277-1.jpg

Last edited:

That's great. I'm certain they are fine replicas.

However, I'd like to machine my own.

Want to share your measurements?

Sure...I hope these are okay. Let ms know if you need others...

Total height: 8 inches
top circ: 7 1/4 inches
middle circ: 8 inches
smalles circ: 5 1/4 inches
bottom circ: 8 1/4 inches
from bottom to start of taper: 1/4 inch

Pepsibottlemeasurements.jpg

Last edited:

Thank you!

Sure...I hope these are okay. Let ms know if you need others...

Total height: 8 inches
top circ: 7 1/4 inches
middle circ: 8 inches
smalles circ: 5 1/4 inches
bottom circ: 8 1/4 inches
from bottom to start of taper: 1/4 inch

Pepsibottlemeasurements.jpg

I'm affraid that the bottle BTTF123 has is not molded from a screen used movie bottle, it is the bottle they had at the Ride..it was a masive transparent brown resin bottle. I'm 100% sure its not a bottle from the Movie though...since I have all three screen used Movie bottles.
All my bottles are really fragile, especialy the Pepsi Perfect.....

And about them being metal and wood, they used plastic and wood in the movie.
I used to own a screen used wood bottle years ago, and I have seen a Slice bottle made of wood.
But plastic was more comon.

I know that there are a replica on the way ;) not sure when though?

Well, then. Care to share your measurements?

We can compare.

Thanks

I'm affraid that the bottle BTTF123 has is not molded from a screen used movie bottle, it is the bottle they had at the Ride..it was a masive transparent brown resin bottle. I'm 100% sure its not a bottle from the Movie though...since I have all three screen used Movie bottles.
All my bottles are really fragile, especialy the Pepsi Perfect.....

And about them being metal and wood, they used plastic and wood in the movie.
I used to own a screen used wood bottle years ago, and I have seen a Slice bottle made of wood.
But plastic was more comon.

I know that there are a replica on the way ;) not sure when though?

I'll be more than happy to contribute the graphic I made a while back. Drop me an email Ry, and I'll mail it to you. It's in adobe illustrator format, but I can convert it if necessary.

I have one the Pepsi Perfect bottles from the ride that was cracked. It’s vacuformed of a very thin plastic and it very brittle. And I just bought one of these from him off Ebay. I’ll let you know how they compare when it shows up.

Jim

Last edited by a moderator:

Your Welcome Rylo. I would love to help all I can. I did a Jpeg of the Diet Pepsi logo a while back. I'll see if I can find it. The bars on the Diet Pepsi logo are NOT linear or perfect (pardon the pun) by any means. Here is a vectorgraphic that Gary Weaver did a couple of years ago. I changed it very slightly, but the credit goes to Gary. And Gary if you don't want this image up let me know...

pepsiconceptbrads.jpg

Found It...
dietpepsilogo.jpg

Last edited:
This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back