Blade Runner Parking Meter Project

BInventor

I have always been a fan of Blade Runner and have always had an intrest for the futuristic parking meters seen in the film. Ive been looking for any information about the meters. I have not yet started building due to so little information about the meter available.
I really require some dimensions and a few reference pictures to start my build. Can anyone help? :confused

The second photo appears to show that theres more decals on the other side.
There way too blurry to understand anyone know what they are?

BInventor --

Head over to PropSummit mate. Tom Southwell is a member there and he designed a lot of the things used in the movie and also knows a heap of things about props that were made and how they were made..

It might help you. Good luck with this..

Kind regards

MARK

BInventor

The two decals are basically the same, the one next to the red light is just the black bit from the one next to the green light.

I could be mistaken but aren't there parts in the behind the scenes discs that show this. Makes me want to go back and look now. This would be such an easy piece.

Ya know, I think the contemporary making of featurette does show one of these, in the daylight, with Syd Mead...

-MJ

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back