Berry gordy's the last dragon medal

leroy.jpg

looking into pricing out of 1/4 inch solid brass...

may be able to do 2 prices

one for finishing (fitting the "feet" sanding and polish) about 75 -100 (not final pricing)

one for unfinished (you fit the "feet" and polish) about 45 to 55 (not final)

you just made my day. Im def down for a finish piece. the cad drawing looks spot on too! When do you plan on having pics of the finished model? I know its pretty early on, just excited to see this come through. - M

fantastic this is moving forward. something still doesn't seem right though, here are some thoughts...
sbs.jpg

just my 2 cents, i'll shaddup if you want me too.

I have the script for the unproduced sequel here somewhere called "The Glow". They had a biography thing on Tiamak not that long ago and he was talking about how they offered him a sequel right after the movie came out and was such a hit but he got greedy and held out for more money and a 3 picture deal - the studio told him to go jump in a lake.

The sequel script is pretty tight - much more action and centers around Sho-Nuff going back to his master to let him know that he was defeated. You learn that to get the glow all over your body you have to me a martial arts master, but boxers can get it in their hands only while other forms of fighting will grant it to various parts of the body used in that manner of combat. I don't remember much about the script other than early in the script Leroy goes to China and does battle with Sho-Nuff 's master and loses but by the end of the movie he's able to do Chun Lee type of stuff, floating on air for a brief period of time and healing his body faster than normal thanks to a group of masters that take him in. I need to find it and read it over again,

I have the script for the unproduced sequel here somewhere called "The Glow". They had a biography thing on Tiamak not that long ago and he was talking about how they offered him a sequel right after the movie came out and was such a hit but he got greedy and held out for more money and a 3 picture deal - the studio told him to go jump in a lake.

The sequel script is pretty tight - much more action and centers around Sho-Nuff going back to his master to let him know that he was defeated. You learn that to get the glow all over your body you have to me a martial arts master, but boxers can get it in their hands only while other forms of fighting will grant it to various parts of the body used in that manner of combat. I don't remember much about the script other than early in the script Leroy goes to China and does battle with Sho-Nuff 's master and loses but by the end of the movie he's able to do Chun Lee type of stuff, floating on air for a brief period of time and healing his body faster than normal thanks to a group of masters that take him in. I need to find it and read it over again,

thats cool, if the remake is a hit, i bet the will do atleast a sequel

remake?!! i had no idea? i hope it doesn't have will smith or j-lo in it.

here's an overlay hope this helps.

haha how funny, i was just about to submit my same overlay i just made at work right now. yea the shapes a little off but i think its def coming along lol. soooo excited to have one of these.

haha how funny, i was just about to submit my same overlay i just made at work right now. yea the shapes a little off but i think its def coming along lol. soooo excited to have one of these.

put up your overlay also! it all helps

Last edited:
remember that in the photo it is angled...

i've compensated for the angle, referencing the edges. i made my best 'interpolation' but you can at least see the 'fatness' and angles of the legs, slight bulging of the 'feet' and the 'girth' of the body with relation to the negative space...

so you think the upper legs are different sizes? that is how it looks in that photo... the other angles i can pull around rather simply and the rounding of the legs will be rather simple.

here is another question is the inner portion thicker then the outer portion? is it a mat finish while the inside is a gloss?

so you think the upper legs are different sizes? that is how it looks in that photo... the other angles i can pull around rather simply and the rounding of the legs will be rather simple.

here is another question is the inner portion thicker then the outer portion? is it a mat finish while the inside is a gloss?

• i don't think the upper legs are mirror images of each other, at least to me, it looks like they are all kind of unique. is that what you were asking?
  • again, inside my own head, it looks to me like the center portion is slightly fatter (like it has extra layers of gold) then the edges buffed down to meet the outer layer
  • i'm not sure if the outer part was matte or just not as 'rounded' like the center... is there an HD version out there? :rolleyes

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back