Babylon 5 PPG Holster

gallman37

Does anyone have any good reference photo's of the PPG holster? I have someone who will make it for me if I can find some good pics.

Thanks.

Garth

From an Ebay auction a couple years ago. I'd love one as well...

c286785b_3w219.jpg

q802846_3a219.jpg

w143b2_3t219.jpg

e48187ce_3l219.jpg

m34929Babylon5_PPG_Holster01c219.jpg

h2272Babylon5_PPG_Holster02r219.jpg

That's most assuredly a found item. Looks like an Uncle Mike's or Bianchi ambidextrous clip on holster for a snub nosed 38 revolver.

Question is whether or not they still make that model since B5 was so long ago.

Yeah, once upon a time I had a holster just like that. I think it was Biachi, but I'm not certain.

The "power cell magazine" pouch wasn't on there though - looks from the pictures like it was sewn on later.

So... what was the little pouch used for if it was already on the holster? Not saying I doubt it, just that I can't think of what it would be used for. Seems too small for a speed loader or magazine.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SurferGeek @ Jan 29 2007, 09:44 AM) [snapback]1407008[/snapback]</div>
So... what was the little pouch used for if it was already on the holster? Not saying I doubt it, just that I can't think of what it would be used for. Seems too small for a speed loader or magazine.
[/b]

It might hold a 9mm magazine or maybe it's for a minimag flash light.

Thomas

What's missing from the holsters in all the photos is the extention piece that allows the holster to hang below the waistline of the short Earth Force uniform jacket. Without that extention piece, it's a belt mounted holster that was only worn with the Season 3.5-5 "Army of Light" uniform.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back