"Angel Heart" - Hand of Glory

BornKilr

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I haven't seen many props from "Angel Heart" on here, other than a few links to a very nice/expensive version of DeNiro's pentagram ring. I've always really liked this movie, and after rewatching it the other night, I settled on a less visible prop- the Hand of Glory (Hand of Glory - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) that Rourke's character finds while searching Madame Krusemark's house.
Since I already had a skeletal hand model that has been sitting around unused for years, it seemed appropriate. Here are a few screen caps, as well as the beginning build.
attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

This mummy hand has ceased to me! It is an ex-mummy hand!

I haven't seen this movie, but looks like an interesting piece. Maybe try to curl the hand a bit more, the width of your skeletal hand seems a bit wide to the "face" on shot, but that could be due to the length of the wrist and lack of skin.

Yeh, the thumb definitely needs to move in a bit. Unfortunately, the 'palm' portion of the model was 1 piece. I guess I could cut a bit out and splice it together if it doesn't look right. Maybe I'll Photoshop them over each other and see how it matches up.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back