ABC Warrior - Pep files available

Blaxmyth

Sr Member
So I've been learning Blender and thought this would be a neat project.

View attachment 100840

It's not anywhere near finished, but I thought I'd share what I've done so far.

I am building it for pepping, and have left out the small lines and grooves on his nose and across the head. They are bloody difficult to build as a pep model, and I find they are easier to scribe in or dremel in to the finished piece. Having done quite a few pep builds, I find that the basic shape is the most important part rather than the small details.

There is a lot of work still to go, obviously. The jaw won't be twisted to the correct 'sneer' angle until I have finished with the mirror modifier.

I'll be making it freely available as a Blender file, an obj file and a PDO pep file. No passwords.

Hopefully it'll be finished in a few more days.

Regards, Phil

Last edited:
Re: ABC Warrior - Pep file coming soon

Well, here it is. Just finished it today, and I'm pretty pleased with it, seeing as how it's my first ever Blender file from scratch. The pdo files are on the links below, with a Letter version as well as A4. The obj and the Blender files are there for anyone who wants to tinker or make any modifications.
If this is useful to anyone, I'd be keen to see some builds - partial or completed - they're all good to look at.
ABC_Warrior_Letter.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
ABC_Warrior_A4.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
ABC_Warrior_01.obj - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
ABC_Warrior_01.blend - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
Happy pepping!
Phil
View attachment 101323

View attachment 101324

View attachment 101325

Greetings to all members of this forum. my name is, eddyborg. and I'm a fan of papercraft.
Sorry for not making a formal presentation at this forum do not speak English. I'm from Mexico and use google translator.
I'm also a fan of science fiction and a fan of this Robot. and looking for reference images to create a robot warrior papercraft, I found this post from Mr. Blaxmyth
and I took the liberty of putting a texture and make some modifications to your model hope you like it.
war_07.jpgwar_06.jpgwar_05.jpgwar_04.jpgwar_03.jpgwar_02.jpgwar_01.jpg

I built the pistons and bolts whose teeth
also modify the jaw and nose a little adjustment.

I build the eyes and the base for the model
I apologize to everyone for the bad job of textures is my first time in the field of design.

Thanks to Mr. Blaxmyth for his work inspired me in this project

will update this post soon.
greetings from Mexico
- eddyborg

Wonderful! Thank you so much for taking this to the next level!

I'm at work at the moment, but will post in detail later.

Thank you again. :thumbsup

I just had another look at this in my lunch break. This has to be one of the most impressive first posts I have ever seen!

Wonderful work! Do not apologise - I am very impressed and grateful for your alterations. :thumbsup :D

Just got home and checked out this excellent model. Eddyborg, I'm sure I'm speaking for a lot of others when I say we'd love to see more of this.

Looking forward to seeing more.

Regards, Phil

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back