1:1 Scale Good Guy Chucky Doll FINISHED!!!!

Re: BUILD THREAD: 1:1 Scale Good Guy Chucky Doll

Am interested in this as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Does anyone know if the zapf creation body would fit, also i'd be very keen on knowing where to get a suitable resin or rubber head.

I saw a Zapf Creation doll (same one as I posted earlier) in a shop the other day. Definitely too small.

Ok thanks, does anyone know of a suitable donor or garage kit?. airbrushing and light sculpting np but this is beyond me for now.

I finally finished my Chucky doll and took some pictures:

GoodGuy1.jpgGoodGuy2.jpgGoodGuy3.jpgGoodGuy4.jpgGoodGuy5.jpg

Stellar, sadly beyond me for now but damn... this blows mass produced replica's out of the water.

Well, as with every project I do, I could give you a laundry list of what I think is slightly or majorly off from the screen-used prop. But it's a pretty accurate representation of the Childs Play 1 Good Guy doll. Definitely blows the licensed replicas (Medicom, Dream Rush, Sideshow) out of the water in terms of accuracy. It's also more accurate to the original doll than the Curse of Chucky good guy for sure, and I would even argue it's closer than the Childs Play 2 good guy doll. The CP2 Good Guy had a different head sculpt, his eyebrows/freckles/eyelashes were different, the buttons by the battery compartment were blue and yellow instead of blue and red, the clothes appeared to be slightly different colors and the collar of the shirt was different.

If you want the laundry list, I'm happy to write it all down.

That's awesome Ryan. So how accurate to the real prop do you feel you got?

marvelous very great job i am a big fan of chucky ;
she is beauty very realist i have two medicom dolls and yours it is the same without the eyes glasses
bravo

Hey guys. I came here to post a link to my ebay auction as I finally listed my Chucky doll for sale that many many people have been asking about. I thought an auction was the best thing as everyone who was interested could have a chance to bid. However, within 2 hours after listing it, it was purchased via Buy It Now for $5,000. I'm thrilled about that, but also sorry to announce that it is now spoken for.

Just wanted to let everyone know. So many people have asked me about it, but also many people have scoffed at the price I was asking. So much so that I just stopped replying to people because it was getting irritating (sorry to the many polite people out there, but a few rotten eggs spoiled it for me). I do appreciate all the compliments on my work and the info I've gotten here.

I will probably be listing my prototype doll in the coming weeks. But please do not ask me about commission builds or other parts because I won't be doing that as I no longer have the time. I will post what I have available to sell when the time comes.

Nice Ryan. $5000 for that is a really good price. No one should scoff at how much work and detail you put into it. Hopefully the $5000 covers all that you have into it. Congrats! Thank god I am not a huge Child's Play fanatic as I would want one of these. ;)

Thanks, Brad. Yeah, the $5,000 price tag was my Buy it now, but I didn't think anyone would pay that (I guess I was wrong). My reserve was $3,000 since that is the upper range of what the Medicom and Dreamrush dolls go for, which are not terribly accurate and mass-produced toys. That would have just covered materials. So I thought it was more than a fair price, but there are a number of people who said that was ridiculous and no one would pay that. As I said, it started to get irritating, so I stopped replying to people asking to buy it and figured I would just post it on ebay and see what happened (again, sorry to all those people I ignored).

The buyer hasn't paid yet, so we'll see what happens.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back