1:1 GRAND MOFF TARKIN Bust by Jordu Schell

Cyberman

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I just had to show you guys this bust by Jordu Schell... I'm not sure if hes a member on here but hes done such an amazing job on this he deserves a mention.

20915210150217688695992.jpg

tarkinclose.jpg

If you want to know more about his work heres his website ;)

Schell Sculpture Studio

Last edited:
I showed the second picture to my wife and she thought it was a picture of the real life actor! Amazing detail and likeness!!

Words cannot possibly describe how amazing that is. Truly remarkable. For a face as realistic as that though, I would love to see it on a full size body.

OMG I would give anything for one of those to accompany my other full size displays.
As awesome as it is, I think that the cheekbones are a bit too puffy/pronouncedIt's a little too exaggerated I think.
Also the frontal hairline could come forward a bit more and it's shape adjusted.
Still a fantastic likeness and execution nonetheless.

tarkin_compare.jpg

Last edited:
I can't speak now because my jaw just fell off and I can't find it.

THIS IS SO FREAKIN AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

Just needs a little hair coming out of his nose and ears to be spot on! ;)

Come on guys, you know it's true.

That truly is an amazing sculpt, paint and hair put the bust so far over the top. Flat out the best I've seen done here. And that's saying something!

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back