1:1 DARTH MAUL BUST (GINO - Cyberman Project) !!!!

Re: DARTH MAUL (Head Sculpt) Revealed!!!! (latest pic pge 19)

im still utterly amazed at just how DEAD ON this sculpt and paintjob are. EVERY single time i look at this thread i could swear its a photo of ray park

I don't know if they're still available, but I just got mine, and it's FANTASTIC. Thanks!

I also want to throw it out there that I got one from another board member (as seen in my avatar) and this is an incredible piece! Sold my Sideshow one after I got it.

I also want to throw it out there that I got one from another board member (as seen in my avatar) and this is an incredible piece! Sold my Sideshow one after I got it.

Hmmm, looks familiar...

:)

Congrats. Still waiting on mine:thumbsup

I still need to get a set of glass eyes, but I think the sign up list is closed. Other than that, it's going well. I immediately sold my Sideshow version when I got this, just didn't hold a candle to Cyberman's sculpt.

I might be doing the eyes. I'm waiting so that I can try to do the emperor and maul eyes at the same time.

Re: 1:1 DARTH MAUL BUST (Revealed) !!!!

Can't wait to see what you do with this technic you talked to me about, with these eyes... They should look really cool!

Just thought I'd revive this thread as one of my busts has drifted into the hands of a well know "RECASTER"... heres the link to his auction. AUCTION

Hes been responsible for recasting Howards (chewie15) and Jespers (JRX) busts in the past and I'm very worried he may do the same with my work so please keep your eyes pealed, my friends :thumbsup

I've messaged the person in question to let him know I'm aware of his activities. Thanks for the advise in the PM

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back