Wes' ESB Fett Build

WBE

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Finally decided to start my own build thread on here... how exciting.

Anyways, I've been putting parts together for this guy since October/November and plan on being finished this coming October/November. I'm aiming for as much accuracy as I can afford working with my Garrison's GML to meet 501st requirements. It's been a fun journey already and I can't wait to have a finished suit.

First thing I did was buy an ASOK Cold Cast from another member here. I can't begin to describe how incredible these buckets are and they aren't expensive at all. ASOK is a great guy to contact about them as well. My friend ZW painted it to be what it is today and I couldn't be happier.

308eh6b.png

Next up is my ManOfWar studios Jetpack. Again, couldn't be happier with how incredible this kit was out of the box. Assembled and painted by my buddy ZW again. I'm waiting to get MoJo's stabilizer and DarkSide's beacon, otherwise it's 99% finished.

dq662p.png

Recently I got a package from Arkady for my vest, neck seal, flight suit and pouches and WOW. I can't recommend Carole enough because the turn around was a week exactly and shipping only took 2 days. The price is the best there is for tailored soft parts.

96f606.png

As of now, I'm waiting on an order of ManOfWar gauntlets, Bobamaker armor w/ knee darts and a Stormrider sidearm.

Thanks for checking out my build!

Really good start. Looks like you have some nice parts there.

Thank you! I've been doing my research before buying anything and I feel like I've gone the best affordable route. I had to get Bobamaker armor though... it's just too incredible

Found a diver about 4 hours away who was selling this real Nemrod Clipper speargun and holster. Couldn't pass it up.

yhy9eru4.jpg

Didnt even realize it had a US Divers Co. Buckle attached to it until I got home.

vy9u4ysy.jpg

Just thought you guys might like it.

Last edited:
It's been awhile. Still waiting another 4 months until my armor gets here, but here are some progress shots.

u7udate8.jpg

I'm done! Since I took this pic I attached my butt plate and thong. Taking app pics tomorrow night and will post those too! Let me know what you think!

1173650_10201018345918919_520067555_n.jpg

944797_10201018496602686_2131549365_n.jpg

547220_10201018496642687_821816617_n.jpg

553428_10201018497762715_1970357304_n.jpg

That looks amazing! Great job on it. I was glad to see you weathered the fabrics as well. Gives it that movie quality touch. Very nice to see.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back