Ultra Sabers - anyone had problems

hook

Question to the masses.

I sent a FX Vader Saber to Ultra Sabers a month ago, and they claim to have never seen it. There is proof of delivery by DHL, and the package was signed for. As of now I am out of a new FX saber and a Cashiers check for a total of over $200.

Has anyone else has a problem like this? If I get burned on this I will make sure to let everyone know.

If you have a signature proof of delivery from DHL and proof that the CC was cashed and they still claim they don't have the saber, I believe you have a legitimate case for mail fraud.

Check with your local PD and they can direct you to the right people to talk to.

-Fred

I've had plenty of problems with them - for different reasons though. I'd watch my back, from my experience they play from a different gamebook. :thumbsdown

Plus if your saber was sent and was signed for, man how can they claim they never received it?!?! :wacko And they cashed your check. Wow! I would certainly look into mail fraud or other legal avenues.

I have called and emailed; all I get is "we don't have it". I am not saying they have done anything wrong; I will give them the chance to step up. After all that is the great thing about these forums, they keep people in line or they go out of business.

If a remedy is not worked out you can bet i will do everything legally and on every forum know to man to make things right.

I have called and emailed; all I get is "we don't have it". I am not saying they have done anything wrong; I will give them the chance to step up. After all that is the great thing about these forums, they keep people in line or they go out of business.

If a remedy is not worked out you can bet i will do everything legally and on every forum know to man to make things right.

I have looked into this and it is difficult to know exactly what happened, but it seems DHL delivered the package to the wrong place. :cry

I have been trying to get the insurance money from them, but they only want to give me $2.11. In working through this, I can say DHL is the most screwed up company I have ever delt with. The irony of this is that it was the first time I ever used them:thumbsdown :thumbsdown :thumbsdown :thumbsdown :thumbsdown :booty

I bought a double bladed maul conversion saber from them,it took almost two months but I got it and the saber itself is awesome. I sadly had to threaten them with paypal however. In all I would say they do good work; I think they just got way behind and are having a heck of a time playing catch up.

I was just going to ask if it got delivered to the wrong place. I've had that happen before. Though luckily it wasn't something anyone would think to keep and play with.

Good luck.

I'm bumping this thread because I've been having problems with them myself lately.

I bought a converted Anakin ROTS FX from them off of eBay at the end of March. It took longer than their advertised 10 business days to receive it, I didn't get it until the last week of April. Once it arrived I was very unhappy with the product and contacted them about returning it for a full refund (as advertised in their auctions) and sent it back on April 28th. I've asked them a few times now if they've received it and apparently they're "moving" and they said they'd look for it. That was a week ago and they haven't replied to my last e-mail three days ago. I just sent another today threatening action through eBay if I don't hear from them, and receive my refund, soon.

Anyone have any advice? Unfortunately it's too late to open a Paypal claim (I paid on March 28th). I did insure it through USPS, does anyone know how that process works? Does the receiver have to verify that they never got the item?

well, DHL is well known to screw things up. my first lid i got from northglass, was damaged BY DHL in transit. and he had to get the insurance money back, and send me a new lid.

i know alex, and have purchased from him a few times, he's always been fast at replying to any emails i sent him, and everything i ever got was top notch stuff.

after reading the first few posts, i had a feelin it wasnt him, but DHL cuz of MY past dealings with them. they handle everything roughly, smash stuff, they dont care. my advise is IF you use them, definately get insurance, its your only way to get your money back on the item if they deliver to wrong place or damage it.

Quick update on my situation - my saber was found and my refund has been issued. It took a bit longer than I had anticipated but Ultrasabers came through in the end.

Contact your local States Attorney, They may want to look into everyones claims. Remember our taxes pay for these folks so use them, I have in the past and they will work for you if you have a case and they do not play games!!!!

I hope this helps

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back