Snowtrooper from Dan Laws. AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

Tom1971

Sr Member
This is my complete Armor and Helmet for a Snowtrooper made by Dan Laws. It took a long while but was totally worth the wait.

Sadly it came after the reality that my collection has to go but I promised Dan I would do a review of this amazing set..

This is an incredible set. The details are amazing. The plastic used is super, super light so it is great for trooping or display

This is his unfinished set which is funny as it's ready to go as is or you can paint it. The raw material has a real nice glossy finish so it really does not need to be painted.

There is one small piece that Dan is still working on. It's a small belt buckle disc that has three small circles on it that goes on the ab piece.

I really can not say enough about this set.

Sadly is is currently in the JY.

Enjoy the pics:

I just taped the vinyl cowl up under the helmet real quick for pics.

IMG_6331.jpg

IMG_6330.jpg

IMG_6332.jpg

IMG_6333.jpg

IMG_6320.jpg

IMG_6322-Copy.jpg

IMG_6323.jpg

IMG_6324.jpg

IMG_6325.jpg

IMG_6326.jpg

IMG_6327.jpg

IMG_6328.jpg

IMG_6329.jpg

IMG_6335.jpg

IMG_6336.jpg

IMG_6337.jpg

Wait until the rest arrives. It was ordered a very long time ago but I have still to receive a fully finished AT AT Helmet/Armor/Chest set. A unfinished Tie Fighter Helmet/Armor/Chest set, and an AtSt helmet. I already have the metal add on parts from Elvis trooper as well.

Sadly as soon as they arrive they will be listed.

It's all good though. More time with the family and less financial worries.

Thanks

I've been waiting nearly 3 years for my full set of AT-AT and TIE helmet/armour from DL (like alot of people) . Perhaps he can send it my way instead, if it's nearly finished.

I've been waiting nearly 3 years for my full set of AT-AT and TIE helmet/armour from DL (like alot of people) . Perhaps he can send it my way instead, if it's nearly finished.

You and me both. It was about two years from the time I ordered to getting the snow and now we are well into year three.

I can't say what the status is on the rest.

I just checked in with him so I am waiting to hear back.

It's all totally worth the wait though.

I am only asking what I paid for it so here is a good chance for someone to pick up a Snowtrooper from Dan without the wait.

The detail on those pulls look sharp enough to cut your fingers, top quality stuff. Not sure about the way he handles things with customers though.

The detail on those pulls look sharp enough to cut your fingers, top quality stuff. Not sure about the way he handles things with customers though.

I'm not sure either. It is totally worth the wait but it's the price you have to pay I guess. His stuff is soooo good I just think if he got some help he could really make a killing. He always does come through though. Just takes a while.

He mentioned all new molds as one reason for the delay.

What he lacks in communication and time he makes up for in awesomeness.

Check out this link where one of our members has the finished Dan Laws Tie and AT AT. Gonna break my heart whenever I get them to have to sell them.

First Post:

http://www.therpf.com/f79/jknos-collection-transylvania-138927/index6.html?highlight=Dan+Laws+AT+At

Post #174

http://www.therpf.com/f79/jknos-collection-transylvania-138927/index7.html?highlight=Dan+Laws+AT+At

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back