I had a post up about my Boushh helmet, but I think it dropped off.
Here's some earlier progress photos:
I made the mistake of using Epoxy to put the helmet together originally (2004), but I've since reinforced the helmet with Weld-on, styrene glue. (Note the styrene used is the same style used for the old ST communicators. The texture can be seen inside the helmet.)
Notice the "H" parts (white) in the photo below, which are replacing the scratch built "H" parts:
Moving right a long over the weekend, I machined the small "tubes" for the sides of the helmet:
These went on the left side of the helmet. I made another set for the otherside.
These were made out of 1/4" diameter aluminum round stock and took about 2 hours to do.
More photos here: