Subscribe
  1. Member Since
    Mar 2012
    From
    Los Angeles, CA
    1 Week Ago  Aug 19, 2014, 10:21 PM - POTF Luke Skywalker X-Wing Fighter #1

For those young at heart, just wanted to share my video on the POWER OF THE FORCE Luke Skywalker Red Five X-Wing Fighter. I'm still trying to get my hands on a better scaled version.

http://youtu.be/NVkHHkDdREc

Thank you,

LACrimeGuy

2. Member Since
    Mar 2012
    From
    Los Angeles, CA
    5 Days Ago  Aug 22, 2014, 8:06 PM - Re: POTF Luke Skywalker X-Wing Fighter #2

Sorry if this link is a problem! Here's the video again

From
    Portland, OR, USA
    5 Days Ago  Aug 23, 2014, 1:30 AM - Re: POTF Luke Skywalker X-Wing Fighter #3

That's pretty neat. I've always regretted not buying one of those when they were still available in stores.
  4. Member Since
    Mar 2012
    From
    Los Angeles, CA
    4 Days Ago  Aug 23, 2014, 8:33 AM - Re: POTF Luke Skywalker X-Wing Fighter #4

Blue Leader said: View Post
    That's pretty neat. I've always regretted not buying one of those when they were still available in stores.
    Thank you! I might just leave on table or shelf for better display and not hang it up after all. I'm trying to get a larger scale version. Check out my YouTube channel for more video like my Deathstroke, Deadpool masks, few Thor hammers, the new NECA Batman Arkham Origins 18 inch figure, Magneto helmet and more.

Thanks again,

LACrimeGuy
  5. How YOU do'in? RPF Premium Member Mara Jade's Father's Avatar
    From
    NAS Jacksonville
    3 Days Ago  Aug 24, 2014, 6:23 AM - Re: POTF Luke Skywalker X-Wing Fighter #5

LACrimeGuy said: View Post
    Thank you! I might just leave on table or shelf for better display and not hang it up after all.
    A member here, TCSloan just added an acylic stand to his online store.

http://www.tshobbies.com/Hasbro-X-Wi...nd-FD-TB13.htm

However, you may want to note that it is for the later version when they removed the FX features, so you need to check if it is compatible. You may simply just have to remove the posable grip, and it may be okay. Just thought you might want to know.
  6. Member Since
    Mar 2012
    From
    Los Angeles, CA
    3 Days Ago  Aug 24, 2014, 3:30 PM - Re: POTF Luke Skywalker X-Wing Fighter #6

Mara Jade's Father said: View Post
    A member here, TCSloan just added an acylic stand to his online store.

http://www.tshobbies.com/Hasbro-X-Wi...nd-FD-TB13.htm

However, you may want to note that it is for the later version when they removed the FX features, so you need to check if it is compatible. You may simply just have to remove the posable grip, and it may be okay. Just thought you might want to know.
    Thanks for the link! I'll look into it. My Man Cave is starting to get a little cluttered and may have to spill over into my home office. I just received two Jakks 31 inch Clone and Shock Trooper figures. Those are great for display. I might unbox them today.

LACrimeGuy