Phase 2 Clone Armor Pepakura Build

EESloth

I've had some difficulty finding the files for the entire armor set so I had to substitute a few of the pieces from similar armor. I'm using stormtrooper bicep, forearm and handplates.
photo (1).JPG

photo (2).JPG
photo.JPG

PROGRESS In Paper Stage:
Helmet: 25%
Chest: 100%
Back: 100%
Shoulders: 50%
Ab: 100%
Cod: 0%
Ass: 0%
Belt: 5%
Biceps: 100%
Gauntlet: 100%
Hand: 0%
Thighs: 50%
Shin: 0%

Any advice would be very helpful.

I'm having trouble deciding what paintjob to do on the armor, I was thinking of doing a shock trooper:
imperial-shock-trooper1.jpg
but I'm also considering the 212th trooper:
212thAttackBattalion.jpg
If anyone has any suggestions I'd love to hear them.

Hi, new guy to this site, anyways if and when I get enough courage to build myself some armor. Defently would have to go with shock trooper.:)

Hi, new guy to this site, anyways if and when I get enough courage to build myself some armor. Defently would have to go with shock trooper.:)

Thanks, most of my friends also like the shock trooper so I'll go with that. You should definitely try building something, don't start with a full set or really complicated armor try easier projects, get the hang of pepakura and then do a bigger project. Anyway thanks for the feedback.

photo (3).JPG
Got most of the dome done, finished ab,back and belt boxes. Was hoping to start fiber-glassing this weekend because it was starting to warm up but it's snowing and freezing cold.

I found the clone helmet difficult so I changed it and I'm now doing the Airborne trooper helmet
photo (4).JPG

PROGRESS In Paper Stage:
Helmet: 100%
Chest: 100%
Back: 100%
Shoulders: 100%
Ab: 100%
Cod: 100%
Ass: 100%
Belt: 15%
Biceps: 100%
Gauntlet: 100%
Hand: 0%
Thighs: 75%
Shin: 0%
Kamma: 0%
Ammo Belts: 5%

Modified the shoulders to be more accurate, extra peice will be used as kneepads

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry about the crappy phone quality btw.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396717055.710190.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396717055.710190.jpg
    174.3 KB · Views: 172
This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back