Gamorrean!

CDN SW Freak

Hey all, here is something that I have in the works for quite some time. Getting close to completion.

65aa60918602e53def6327eecabdcbc1.jpg

88c34a11e9ed36b84f43070d732211cf.jpg

Today did a bit of weathering on the leather Jerkin.

1aff43c27784233dd040ab28875ddeea.jpg

Enjoy!

Thanks for the kind words everyone.

The latex "over" parts are from a very talented guy in the UK (however I did considerable work on it in the form of padding, strapping and even giving the Gammy face the necessary "snot" to be authentic to the film).

The rest, is all me. I made the leather jerkin (with some weathering assistance from a good friend), the fur "nappy", the undershirt, the sandals, the belt/bandolier and the finally the axe (with some help/guidance from another buddy of mine). This one was a complex build with a lot of different elements. It also needs to move and stay together (looks easier than it is when you consider this is essentially a latex suit wearing clothes over top).

Here is a short clip of me testing it out (turn your volume up for the full effect:)):

http://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa455/458013/Gammy/My Gammy WIP/DSCF4209.mp4

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back