All Original Parts Luke ANH Belt and Props - Macros DONE!! Pics

Cameron

Sr Member
With the help of the folks on this wonderful forum and hours of research I am happy to say that I am 99% done with Lukes Belt and 100% done with the props. The only thing standing between me and 100% is an accurate Triangle pouch and the long Wassily scope pouch.

I just finished the Macros and I made 2 while I was doing this project so the other one may make its way to the Junkyard. They are both real parts and took me the better part of a year to collect enough for 2 Macros.

I am only missing the black box on the right side and rather than fake it I will wait until one of us identify s it.

I would love feedback.

View attachment 52557

View attachment 52558

View attachment 52559

View attachment 52560

View attachment 52561

View attachment 52562

View attachment 52563

Last edited:
I used a plastic measuring spoon for the Droid caller top. The set is from Target and I believe it was $2.99 for a measuring cup and spoon set. I cut it down to the rough size and then sanded it down to exact size. I then painted it Aluminum.

Hey Cameron,

Looks great man. Besides the other parts you're still looking for . . .
for 99,9% accurate props you also need a different kind of red button
for your graflex :

GraflexTop09.jpg

. . . and shouldn't there be another black piece/part on the side
of your macrobinoculars?

BTW Nice out-of-the-box thinking on the silverdome for the droid caller :love

And now . . . how about the rest of Luke's outfit?

-Chaim

What's wrong with the button? Yes, he needs the black box on the side of the macros that no one has identified yet.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back