data-ad-slot="5185789655">
Subscribe
  1. ARES GW's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2006
    From
    Conroe, TX
    Messages
    425
    May 14, 2010, 9:48 PM - Tony Stark Car Screensaver #1

    Does anyone have links to this or knows if one even existed. Also if not a screen saver what about images of the car. What type of car is that may google can hep me with that...thanks!
  2. data-ad-slot="4313291280">
    data-ad-slot="8398578428">
  3. tadowski's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2009
    From
    MT
    Messages
    21
    May 14, 2010, 11:54 PM - Re: Tony Stark Car Screensaver #2

  4. IronManiac's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2010
    From
    Birmingham, AL
    Messages
    248
    May 15, 2010, 12:16 AM - Re: Tony Stark Car Screensaver #3

    It's actually Jon Faverau's car.

    I'd love to have that screensaver too, those are some great photos.
  5. dmurphy's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2010
    From
    Michigan / Ohio / Alabama, United States
    Messages
    50
    May 16, 2010, 10:34 PM - Re: Tony Stark Car Screensaver #4

    I was curious about this too. I can't find any photos of Fav's car, so I'm almost tempted to photoshop a flathead roadster to look like it.
    Last edited by dmurphy; May 17, 2010 at 9:47 AM.
  6. firefly827347's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2010
    From
    UK
    Messages
    135
    May 17, 2010, 12:12 PM - Re: Tony Stark Car Screensaver #5

    This is the best I've got. I took a Blu Ray screencap of Tony's computer when Pepper was hacking in.

  7. MegaPrime33's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2005
    Messages
    505
    May 17, 2010, 12:13 PM - Re: Tony Stark Car Screensaver #6

    I've been looking to get his OS, on the computer in his office that Pepper used at the end of IM1, and I haven't been able to find it. It definitely seems linux based, but I can't find anyone who's re-created it.
  8. dmurphy's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2010
    From
    Michigan / Ohio / Alabama, United States
    Messages
    50
    May 17, 2010, 1:38 PM - Re: Tony Stark Car Screensaver #7

    MegaPrime33 said: View Post
    I've been looking to get his OS, on the computer in his office that Pepper used at the end of IM1, and I haven't been able to find it. It definitely seems linux based, but I can't find anyone who's re-created it.
    I've been looking for something like that, or his JARVIS set up too. It seems like people have ideas as to how to make it, or how it would work, but there is nothing really out there yet.
  9. ARES GW's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2006
    From
    Conroe, TX
    Messages
    425
    May 17, 2010, 7:56 PM - Re: Tony Stark Car Screensaver #8

    If someone can get me screen caps of each screen saver image I may be able to mimic and create a flash based screen saver.
  10. obiwan2's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 1999
    From
    Illinois
    Messages
    1,614
    May 17, 2010, 7:59 PM - Re: Tony Stark Car Screensaver #9

    The Jarvis set up would be amazing!
  11. dmurphy's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2010
    From
    Michigan / Ohio / Alabama, United States
    Messages
    50
    May 17, 2010, 8:23 PM - Re: Tony Stark Car Screensaver #10

    ARES GW said: View Post
    If someone can get me screen caps of each screen saver image I may be able to mimic and create a flash based screen saver.
    It's used again in Iron Man 2. My versions isn't of the best quality. I'll look through the first movie and see if I can pull anything
  12. Hotshot's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2005
    From
    Millersburg, Ohio; the Heart of Amish Country
    Messages
    2,035
    May 17, 2010, 8:34 PM - Re: Tony Stark Car Screensaver #11

    IronManiac said: View Post
    It's actually Jon Faverau's car.

    No wonder it was the only car not to get messed with!!
  13. Banned
    Member Since
    Nov 2006
    From
    Spain
    Messages
    775
    May 18, 2010, 4:53 AM - Re: Tony Stark Car Screensaver #12

    MegaPrime33 said: View Post
    I've been looking to get his OS, on the computer in his office that Pepper used at the end of IM1, and I haven't been able to find it. It definitely seems linux based, but I can't find anyone who's re-created it.
    Maybe it's just a bluescreen and they add a CGI OS in post-production.
  14. Member Since
    Apr 2013
    Messages
    1
    Apr 4, 2013, 1:44 AM - Re: Tony Stark Car Screensaver #13

    I know i'm extremely late on this topic, but I took firefly827347's image and enhanced it so I could use it on my desktop. My resolution is 1600x900 and since someone was nice enough to share, I thought i'd give it back for anyone wanting a bigger sized image
    Thanks for the share!
  15. Member Since
    May 2013
    Messages
    1
    May 22, 2013, 1:48 PM - Re: Tony Stark Car Screensaver #14

    emj1800 said: View Post
    I know i'm extremely late on this topic, but I took firefly827347's image and enhanced it so I could use it on my desktop. My resolution is 1600x900 and since someone was nice enough to share, I thought i'd give it back for anyone wanting a bigger sized image
    Thanks for the share!
    http://i49.tinypic.com/15gv2j4.jpg
    I'd love to have. How can I get 1600x900?

Similar Threads

  1. Help for a rookie Tony Stark
    sonofbaconador, Marvel Costumes and Props
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: Nov 15, 2013, 5:43 PM
  2. Little Tony Stark outfit
    annet52, Marvel Costumes and Props
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: May 6, 2013, 9:18 AM
  3. 1/1 Tony Stark
    streetjudge79, Marvel Costumes and Props
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: Jan 1, 2012, 12:00 AM
  4. Tony Stark from LAST Halloween
    foxbatkllr, Marvel Costumes and Props
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Oct 30, 2009, 7:42 PM

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12