TMP IRON MAN - New Photos Feb 2011. Page 72.

Re: Iron Man Lifesize Suit Of Armor (costume) Tezer Photos....

That would be Weaselfinger....and damm nice work dude!

Stay safe,

Tim.

I whould be interested in seeing if his helmet could be used for our costume. It would releave some work. It could also be an alternative verison helmet. Stark made several versions :)

Weaselfinger... Please contact me :love

I whould be interested in seeing if his helmet could be used for our costume. It would releave some work. It could also be an alternative verison helmet. Stark made several versions :)

Weaselfinger... Please contact me :love

His real name's Michael and he's doing the movie version now. The first was based off the Sideshow bust.

Ironman

Luck!

Tim.

That's awesome!
Hopefully I haven't looked over it somewhere but what will the chest & waist measurments be for this...meaning what sized person will it fit in this manor?
DT

Last edited:

That's awesome!
Hopefully I haven't looked over it somewhere but what will the chest & waist measurments be for this...meaning what sized person will it fit in this manor?
DT

Well there will be a logic restriction not everybody will be able to wear it.
No more that 37-max 38 inch waistline. All depending on rubber or abs is used.

Definitely interested.
Im 6'3 with a 38 waist and 48 chest. I would really like to see this project make it through. PLMK if theres any way to help move this along. Maybe those helping with funding can get a break on the suit when its done. Im here in LA and have contacts here for vac metalizing so Id be interested in a cost saving 'raw' suit :)

I'm 6'7, great too see another costume for the over 6feet fan's. Look forward to the finished result. No doubt I'll add this too my collection ;)

I cant figure out how to change the topic name by adding a UPDATE text.
I wanted to update the text with NEW potos on page 5 but i could not.
Therefore i have added a new topic of the updated photos 16.11.07

http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=34813

Please post your feedback on how it has evolved. I also take critic.

I am on board with Onigiri!! Great idea if it would be possible to vac form the suit in metalized plastic!! Lighter, too. :D

Definitely interested.
Im 6'3 with a 38 waist and 48 chest. I would really like to see this project make it through. PLMK if theres any way to help move this along. Maybe those helping with funding can get a break on the suit when its done. Im here in LA and have contacts here for vac metalizing so Id be interested in a cost saving 'raw' suit :)

Hey TMP,

I would be in the same situation as D713 and Onigiri as I´m 6.3 but with an 42-44 waist and a 48 chest. So if the middle pieces would be made in rubber or latex than I would hope that it maybe would be also work with my size. If that would be I also would be in for sure.

Greetings Guido

Last edited:

Hey TMP,

I would be in the same situation as D713 and Onigiri as I´m 6.3 but with an 42-44 waist and a 48 chest. So if the middle pieces would be made in rubber or latex than I would hope that it maybe would be also work with my size. If that would be I also would be in for sure.

Greetings Guido

well--- the suit will be in one sizerange. Your waistsize is to big unless you do some modifications your self. all in all it really depend on the shape of the body as well. With armour going arround there are logical restraints.

NEW.:
1195241059545_Ironman2_005.jpg

OLD.:
ironman_016.jpg

We widen the hip/ waist area to be more shaped to meet the legs better.
Otherwise the legs whould stand chubby and very sharply outwards without having a logic closure and mecanical conection.

Newest photos. Not going to show anything untill i got the arms up. Expecting to have one ready for January.
Ironman2_002.jpg

Ironman2_003.jpg

Ironman2_006.jpg

Ironman2_007.jpg

Last edited:

This will be a long wait...:D

Not really.. :angel
Expect to have the first suit fisinshed, painted and everything assembled sometime in January 2008 :love All ready to wear. :)

No, I mean that even few months will be too long... I can't wait to see it finished!:D

It must be up there as one of the best replica suits ever made.

some serious work there....

AM

No, I mean that even few months will be too long... I can't wait to see it finished!:D

:angryDo you say we work to slow! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH WORK WE PUT INTO THIS !!! I EVEN LABOUR MY KIDS TO DO THIS. THEY ARE NOT GOING TO BED UNTILL THEY SCULPTED THE FEET.... SO FAR TWO DAYS WITHOUT SLEEP!! HOW DARE YOU.... :angry

Heheheh I am just playing you a bit Ramiel :):love
Dont need to explain.. I fully understand
I wish i was done yesterday! :cry:thumbsup

Last edited:

this is looking amazing man.. i cant wait to see the finished product.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back