TASM2 suit help

mn inc

Hi guys
I just wanted to know what the best TASM2 print is. I've been wanting to make a suit for a while now but I don't know which print is the best. If any one could help me find a good print I could finally get this project started.
Thanks

I think the most accurate print at the moment is MCL34N's but he's halted production for the time being.
Brad Spidey4fun has a very good print, thought he only sells it as a full suit.
Orhadar's ASM2 (from gunheaddesign.com) is very good and the most commonly used one this year (and the most commonly stolen). It's even better if you ask for the 'darker colors' option.
Frontier designs makes a good print, it's less accurate than the others listed above, but it has very good colors and a bit more muscle shading. And the web intersections work out a little neater than Orhadar's.
GrayFoxFlavio has a decent pattern as well.

I think that fairly soon both kenlandrum and KinoKaoru will have prints that have an accuracy that is nearly on-par with MCL34N's, but neither pattern has been finished yet. I think KinoKaoru's could become the most accurate of them all if things go well, since the pelting layout and web vectors are referenced from the actual studio files (the file itself with color and detail is being made fresh from scratch). kenlandrum's is shaping up to be at least as accurate as Orhadars (probably better in the colors and proportions/layout of the red and blue sections) but will be unlikely to be as accurate in overall construction as KinoKaoru's or MCL34Ns because it is still based on the overall pelting pattern from the Raimi Movies, instead of the new pelting pattern from the current film. However, kenlandrum's has the huge added benefit of being uploaded and shared for free, to be modified or used as people see fit. I think it's going to be VERY popular.
Cheers.

Last edited:
Thanks Lunaman
ill be sure to check out all the prints you suggested and ill wait to see what kenlandrum and KinoKaoru come up with.
thanks again.

Sure. Be sure to do a good deal of reading and research before jumping into the project, it will save you a lot of hassle.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back