Spiderman (Raimi) Costume

FriendlySpidey

Hi guys, I am completely a newbie to costume making and being only 17, do not have a great budget to go on. But I just wanted to start a post about my last minute spiderman costume and would love some advice on how I could improve for future comic cons!

So this is the suit I have purchased and currently waiting on to arrive:
View attachment 117510
If you are wondering, no I did not order from Milanoo as, upon research, its reviews were extremely mixed. I ordered this with a detachable mask as I have a mask of my own which I bought from a costume store in Camden:
View attachment 117511

So far I think Ive spent around a total of £40 on this costume.
What do you all think?

Just got my costume and thinking of puff painting and using honey comb technique used by SpiderSparrow (really genius!)
Do you think I have enough time? It has to be ready for the 27th October

same suit i went with, but mines just for a one off haloween thing, so at the moment i aren' doing much to it aside from attaching some shoe soles to it. It fits rather well though and looks decent fo what it is, so i may consider trying some puff painting/honeycomb effects.

Out of all the zentai spiderman suits around, imo this ones the closest to what its meant to replicate and the colour quality is actually rather impressive.

same suit i went with, but mines just for a one off haloween thing, so at the moment i aren' doing much to it aside from attaching some shoe soles to it. It fits rather well though and looks decent fo what it is, so i may consider trying some puff painting/honeycomb effects.

Out of all the zentai spiderman suits around, imo this ones the closest to what its meant to replicate and the colour quality is actually rather impressive.

Same with mine! I was really surprised at how well they fit considering the price. I think they are perfect for people who are looking for a good costume on a low budget.
I was extremely impressed with mine aswell!

Ill order it now if its here fast ill start on mine before my party on sat lol, I want some big comic style eyes tho to put a diff flip on the suit but at the min it's how it is lol

Yea I ordered one for a quick cheap costume for halloween lol but after looking on here at the prints ppl are selling I will be buying a more screen accurate one after Xmas I also want to do a spiderman 2099 costume :)

Love that costume! It just looks so cool and is a completely new Spiderman!
Same here, after this one I am tempted to make an Amazing Spiderman suit or a Robin Arkham city one!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back