robo3687's Iron Man Pep Files - SD War Machine links page 73

Re: robo3687's Iron Man 2 Pep Files - 11/6/10 Pics of my pepped arm on page 2!

nice work, not many modelers actually make their models :)

looking good so far! Thanks for sharing this awesome file!

nice work, not many modelers actually make their models :)
Heheheh, I noticed that too, I think robo and I are the only ones. XD
Gah... this is hard, I'm testing out the pep pieces I'm about to release for the arm, it's so hard to scale.... How'd you do it so good? DX

Heheheh, I noticed that too, I think robo and I are the only ones. XD
Gah... this is hard, I'm testing out the pep pieces I'm about to release for the arm, it's so hard to scale.... How'd you do it so good? DX

i didn't even test the scale of mine....i just had a 6 foot tall 3d "manequin" that was basically the same size as me and built the model over the top of it....

the rest of it was just a whole lot of hoping.....lol....

bit of a hand update...i've finished a finger.....and have unfolded it....now i'm going to test it....so unlike the rest of the suit i'll be putting the hand through a bit of r&d before i release it.....

hey im new to the forums and have been checking on this thread as a guest since i found it on google. Thanks for the files, so far i've got the MKIV chest, brace, cod and back done. I'm working on finishing sharks helmet and then on to the arms. I can post pics of any if anyone needs theses.

hey im new to the forums and have been checking on this thread as a guest since i found it on google. Thanks for the files, so far i've got the MKIV chest, brace, cod and back done. I'm working on finishing sharks helmet and then on to the arms. I can post pics of any if anyone needs theses.

i'd really like to see some pics of the chest, cos i don't think anyone else has done that yet and i'd like to see how it came out....

update on my hand R&D, I've built the finger and it has come out quite good....just need to make it a touch wider and it'll be perfect....pics and such soon.....

EDIT: here we go.....this is the test finger, actual one will be slightly wider
039q.jpg

aaaaand a video!

http://yfrog.com/3udscf6696z

more updates later

Last edited:

heres the IV chest, its not the best pic of have of it, Im also pretty new to peping, this is my second project after doing two MC helmets.

Heres the brace, collar and MkIV chest

052.jpg

can't wait to see the legs modeled up and unfolded

Last edited:

heres the IV chest, its not the best pic of have of it, Im also pretty new to peping, this is my second project after doing two MC helmets.

Heres the brace, collar and MkIV chest

052.jpg

can't wait to see the legs modeled up and unfolded

woow for you being fairly new at pepakura your pretty good! Ive tried pepakura and I am horrible at it haha Great Job!!

Great progress everyone! Arspec, did you scale your armor any?

@arspec: looks like the chestpiece came out alright

alrighty....I've finished the model for the prototype hand....i'm unfolding it now and will hopefully have it built by tomorrow.....

I'll have a post once i've unfolded it to show how it looks and then one tomorrow with the pepped one on my own hand....

EDIT: dun dun duuunnnnnnnn

handj.jpg

unfold is done, off to build it now and see if it works.....

Last edited:
Re: robo3687's Iron Man 2 Pep Files - 13/6/10 Hand preview on page 4

This project is looking great! Keep it up!

Great progress everyone! Arspec, did you scale your armor any?

Luckily I haven't had to scale any of the pieces. The only concern I have right now is the cod piece. I haven't tried it on get because it looks a little small so I'll have to see if I can mod it a little

@arspec: looks like the chestpiece came out alright

alrighty....I've finished the model for the prototype hand....i'm unfolding it now and will hopefully have it built by tomorrow.....

I'll have a post once i've unfolded it to show how it looks and then one tomorrow with the pepped one on my own hand....

EDIT: dun dun duuunnnnnnnn

handj.jpg

unfold is done, off to build it now and see if it works.....

eagerly awaiting this pdo!!:)

You know you could always complete the front and back of the cod separately and just take some scrap pieces of cardstock to maybe make it a little bigger. That might work.

hey Robo, you know what's funny? This is what stark should have looked like being in a cave for a couple of months no?

He looked a little too groomed in the movie for a guy a captive in a cave.

lol just messing with you Iron-*****. :thumbsup

Luckily I haven't had to scale any of the pieces. The only concern I have right now is the cod piece. I haven't tried it on get because it looks a little small so I'll have to see if I can mod it a little

sometime this week i'll be putting out a couple of different sized codpiece/abs files for different waist sizes....

Re: robo3687's Iron Man 2 Pep Files - 13/6/10 Hand preview on page 4

Yea I think I'll be able to wear the original cod piece if I make a fee mods to it. Imma mess with it when I get back home if I can knock the rest of this helmet out tonight

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back