LF: Iron-Man Undersuit + Gloves Recommendation

Crimotaku

Helping a friend out to get his Iron-Man suit done, I have seen many many iron-man costumers here, and i was wondering ...

1. What do u use for the undersuit?
  2. 1 Piece? 2 Piece?
  3. Does it come with gloves attached?
I am looking for Dark Red or Maroon. Any info to share with me? =D

i don't plan on having my under suit visible. so i just use standard long sweat transporting underwear, and that morphious suit will just make u sweat in all the wrong places, and trust me it gets hot enough in these suits, no need to cover ur entire face too

I am planning on putting things onto the morph suit- some rubber casts for the spaces around the hip/theighs, elbows, wrists and behind the knees- Make it look awesome :)

Isn't the Morphsuit going to add limited visibility to your suit?

well obviously u cut the head / face out. The great thing is they're cheap.
I really wanna hear more about what people use for gloves. Also ive been thinking about a way to add mechanical stuff, (hydraulics, struts, plating, etc) to be visible behind / under the hinges, joints, and openings. maybe like rickironman said with rubber casts and detail embedded.

Last edited:
Ok so its morphsuits, anyone wearing a tougher material one? coz i fear the fibreglass armor would stretch the morph suits with its weight

I've always hoped someone would do this version of an IM undersuit:

00-Ironmanextremis09.jpg

You might want to consider to put lining on your inner side, or make sure the fiber has smooth finish (sanding :cry and add another layer of resin :cry:cry:cry). Spandex/lycra is easy to catch a run (I don't know the exact term for it).

I'm looking for the underwear tony wear while suiting up in iron man 1 for weeks now

YouTube

You can see parts of it. Does anyone know which specific one it is ??

I want one to wear under my suit

Greetings

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back