Ive been a member here for a little while and thought its about time i stared posting.
I started a mk3 build some time ago from paper and fibreglass but gave up as it didnt go well.
Ive now started a foam build after seeing some of the excellent work on here. Ive been trying XRobots method of coating the foam with resin.
Ive not got many pictures of the foam of the first few parts.
I started with the chest, This is my third foam chest piece as the others didnt look quite right. I still need to add some pieces where the holes are. On my first chest i found the resin filled them uneven so decided to add them later. Will also add the grooves.
Done the back, only one attempt. The spine area is a little off on one side. Might remake and add more detail.
They have been filled and sanded a couple more times since these pictures.
Again they have been filled and sanded since these pictures were taken.Still need to put the grooves in these, I did have them in the foam but they came out uneven once the resin was on so i filled them.