my 3yo daughter's school carnival's day was aproaching, and it would happend just the day of my birthday. Parents who accompanied where invited to disguise too, so I decided to release myself, making an old dream come true.
So, I surreptitiously picked up robo3687 iron man mark 4 foam pepakura templates (robo3687 you're my personal Jarvis), took an half-day for shoping, whole day for revising and modifying pep files (I prefer taping multiple sheets together to have larger pieces of foam rather than cuting and regluing many small foam parts, this way it seems I save a lot of time) and began cuting and gluing (my fingers and) yellow and pink 6.5mm PE foam... With the instant agreement of the original modeler : here are Robo3687's files, foam unfold JFcustom .
Glue, brand new sharp cutter :
Seven pink and one yellow :
Two coats of Sikafill TM, and first coat of paint :
Second coat of paint, more accurate, and let's try it out :
Next I'll show you pics and tricks about the damned-clever tips and tricks and cheapy materials I used to connect the parts, and to buid in 5mn an amazing 2 bucks lighted ARK reactor ;p
And after that, my next realisation and work on unfolding and building this foam-pep Guyver will be the object of a new post...