Which hammer do you prefer?

rocket20

From Thor, The Avengers or Thor: The Dark World? And why?

Mjolnir Thor.jpgMjolnir Avengers 2.jpgThor Dark World.jpg

For me, it's the 'Dark World' version. I like the handle (length & the metal "ring-grips"), the darker, more weathered color of the Uru section, & the new celtic-patterned end-piece make it look more ancient/authentic (to me). *shrugs*

The Dark World version is my choice, even though I own the Avengers version. I prefer darker color handle, but the first Thor/Museum Replicas version is just bad.

LACrimeGuy

The Dark World version is my choice, even though I own the Avengers version. I prefer darker color handle, but the first Thor/Museum Replicas version is just bad.

LACrimeGuy

Are you saying the movie's first hammer was that bad, or just the Museum Replicas version?

The MR hammer version is bad. I originally want one, but too many complaints were floating on.

LACrimeGuy

Yes, the MR version IS bad, I agree. There's no doubt the efx hammer is many times better of all that's been made. But what do you think of the design of the first movie hammer? Do you prefer that design or the Avengers or Dark World version?

Yes, the MR version IS bad, I agree. There's no doubt the efx hammer is many times better of all that's been made. But what do you think of the design of the first movie hammer? Do you prefer that design or the Avengers or Dark World version?

They all have benefits in my opinion. I have no problem with first hammer design, it's good and simple handle. The Avengers hammer design is better, but not too keen on orange/yellow color. See my videos below. The Dark World handle is very nice (second favorite) and the color is my first favorite.

LACrimeGuy

2013 EFX COLLECTIBLES THOR HAMMER / PART 1 - YouTube

2013 EFX COLLECTIBLES THOR HAMMER / PART 2 - YouTube

The dark world mostly, however i like the handle wrappings from the first Thor movie, thats how i built mine. Although it turns out my initial reference was based on the Rubies costume hammer, so i technically have it wrong, with recessed grooves instead of flush metal rings. But i like the texture, the way it feels in the hand, very distinct.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back