Female Venom Iron Man

KWBreaker

This is a current project of ours. My girlfriends favorite characters are Venom and Iron Man so she's building a suit combining both. Right now this is the first test run,eventually the other one will have sharper teeth,gums,a tongue and slime.

Cannot wait to see finished photos of "Topless Female Venom Iron-Man" armor. *Subcribed*

;)

:lol

Thanks everyone! We are happy with the test run as well. We plan on making the symbiote spider on his chest light up like the arc reactor.

What a creative combination.Cant believe no one else thought of that.Hopefully if a comic book writer puts that in a story you get credit.

Any updates or progress? I just recently had the same idea. (New here). Figured I'd do my research to see if any one had done it. Thankfully your doing a female version lol! But like I said I had the same ideas. I'm gonna have to do some extra stuff to mine so it really stands out. Looking forward to seeing this finished. Maybe a him and her iron symbiote photo shoot in the near future? ;)

That's an Awesome idea.

Hope you don't mind if I rip off the idea, to make a PDS version, instead of just the IM helm with some Additions afterwards.

*UPDATE:

It took 2 hours:

o6ur.png

74u6.png

lol... I think I like YOURS better.

I think I'm gonna make an Iron-Bat now, too.
You got me Started down an Addiction-laiden path. :p

Last edited:
This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back