Darkside501st's Iron Man Mk VII pepakura files - Password in First Post

Re: Darkside501st's Iron Man Mk VII pepakura files - New Pics pg 100!!

I'm confused as the part in the pic is on your forearm but you are talking about the bicep? Do you have the bicep file made as that might explain why it's too big for your forearm?...

I'm confused as the part in the pic is on your forearm but you are talking about the bicep? Do you have the bicep file made as that might explain why it's too big for your forearm?...

I didnt take a picture of the biceps part. i know that it is to big. The bicepspart is to big for my upper arm.
I want to know 2 things:

1. looks the forarm ok?
  2. how do i scale (the biceps) right? scale to big?

Last edited:

Oh I see. :lol

Forearm looks alright but it's kinda hard to tell with the jumper/pullover on. With the bicep I would scale it to the length of your upper arm. If it's too wide you can always pad it out with foam or a like. If you scale it to the width of your upper arm then it will be too short.

Oh I see. :lol

Forearm looks alright but it's kinda hard to tell with the jumper/pullover on. With the bicep I would scale it to the length of your upper arm. If it's too wide you can always pad it out with foam or a like. If you scale it to the width of your upper arm then it will be too short.

is the length in pepfiles with the strivings in the middel or without??

thx till now.
I'll take a picture without pullover, if i am at home in some hours.

Last edited:

Hi all!!

A.) Does someone maybe have the Mark VII Suit in PDF as printout A4? I am a mac user so i cannot use the pepakura files.
I have some part from the first post in this thread. But the Chest/upperbody is missing. I need a round hole for my arc reactor ;)
The helmet is so far produced (Now messing around with electronics en mechanical parts.) :p
I am about 1.76m tall. Normal weight about 70 KG.

B) Some one here that maybe sells the gloves as raw cast? Please PB me.

Many thanks

Juste made my own arc reactor for 10€ (or less).

May be improved, need to strengthen the wire of the power supply, but kinda happy with the result!

Attachments

• arcreactor3.JPG
    arcreactor3.JPG
    179.3 KB · Views: 135
  • arcreactor4.jpg
    arcreactor4.jpg
    191.8 KB · Views: 122
  • arcreactor5.jpg
    arcreactor5.jpg
    242.1 KB · Views: 161

Hey is anyone else having trouble accessing the skydrive files? cause all i get is a blank page

For Tony Stark outfit without the amazing darkside's armor, simple arc reactor!

Was fun to make, cheap (thanks Nutella for the lid!) and look good!

Attachments

• AntoineStark.JPG
    AntoineStark.JPG
    359.6 KB · Views: 202

Hi here pics without pullover.
so what du think?

View attachment 195969View attachment 195970

Looks pretty good, I would build the bicep and see how it fits with that :) Scale/Measurements are in the 2D Menu>Change Scale. The measurements are quite literal though so it's from one end to the other. Hope that's what you meant...

For Tony Stark outfit without the amazing darkside's armor, simple arc reactor!

Was fun to make, cheap (thanks Nutella for the lid!) and look good!

Looks good Dude :)

947101_4924241939656_1895003896_n.jpg
Well it feels like I'm only 1/100th of the way there. But even the longest journey starts with a single step. I do feel like I started with one of the hardest pieces first though!

Thanks for the plans Darkside 501st!

View attachment 196554
Well it feels like I'm only 1/100th of the way there. But even the longest journey starts with a single step. I do feel like I started with one of the hardest pieces first though!

Thanks for the plans Darkside 501st!

wait till you get to the back, or the hand palms...haha...looking good though so far...

Yea if you thought the chest was hard, wait for the back and abs. Miserable! I cut corners by not cutting and folding all the little grooves and instead glued a piece of paper underneath to hold the pieces together. Sooo much easier, and I add the grooves after the bondo stage.

Yea if you thought the chest was hard, wait for the back and abs. Miserable! I cut corners by not cutting and folding all the little grooves and instead glued a piece of paper underneath to hold the pieces together. Sooo much easier, and I add the grooves after the bondo stage.

Good idea!

Until now, my biggest problems were the back and the thighs. Hands were detailed but not as intricate as the back. And the long grooves on the thighs are a nightmare for me.

Should try to forget the grooves, but the masochist part of me is slapping me with a big trout if I try that! :D

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back