Captain America Suit: Avengers 2 - Reverence and building thread

Chris Fields

Well.. here's my nex.... one of my next... projects! Soooo... it's pretty much the Winter Soldier suit with some slight color and pattern mods... yay! This thread can work to collect reference pics and let everyone help make their suits come to life!

2glf.png6z9i.jpg9oyy.jpgchris-evans-avengers-2-1.jpgchris-evans-avengers-2-3.jpglwes.jpg

Last edited:
A great set of photos and a really good looking suit.

Looks like those with a Winter Soldier helmet and leather harness already have two major components done.

Just need to confirm the layout of the back.

Cool Pics!! Is it just me or do large parts of the costume look like leather or rubber?
It really looks like a modern combat suit. Good luck on the build!

First post here, but i do like the little avengers logo on his shoulder.
looks like a little plot give-away there perhaps?

Yep this is definitely my fave modern Cap suit, hands down! Wish a company like UDR would get their hands on the costume license for this, I'd be all over it! In the meantime, this is a definite Hot Toys buy for me.

A great set of photos and a really good looking suit.

Looks like those with a Winter Soldier helmet and leather harness already have two major components done.

Just need to confirm the layout of the back.

I was thinking the same thing - glad these parts I'm working on can be reusable. Really liking this new costume.

And looks at the parts on his hand and forearm... looks like magnetic or hook like devices for a new way to hold the shield... hmmm....!

This is by far the best cap suit to date. I am definitely considering making this, seems like I might be biting off more than I can chew seeing as I've never made a suit from scratch but hey ho you've got to start somewhere.

I was wondering if anyone was already getting started on this after I saw these photos pop up, this suit looks excellent! Can't wait to see what people come up with

I gotta say that I'm really liking the look of this one. WAY better than the original Avengers suit which I did not care for one bit. And the WS helmet is by far my favorite so far so I'm glad they stuck with it and got rid of that horrid, clunky looking thing from the last flick. Can't wait to someone on here bring this to fruition!

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back