Hi everyone, thanks for looking, I will update this post as and when I have them to update. Completed this file once already, but then my computer crashed and lost everything So I had to start it all over again and found that I had done a better design. (And purchased an external hard drive as a backup option...Worth every pound)
SORRY ABOUT THE POOR QUALITY OF SOME OF THE PICS...
So first is the blue sections:
All done from scratch....and the then the red:
Then some shots of them together with webbing etc:
To get the effect of the pattern (above) I had to remove, or delete, portions of the pattern to get the effect above.
Then I sent it off to the printers for a test print, on a small scale, which I am sooooo glad I did simply because I forgot all about changing the selection from RGB into CMYK. The following pics are of the RGB methods, I have since changed the next print I am getting to the CMYK settings and fingers crossed will turn out better, but we will have to wait and see.
The test print:
And had to give one of the arms a quick sew and see what it looked
Remember this test print is alot smaller than the full size would be, so looks smaller on my arm:
Thanks for looking, like I stated above once I have any updates, I will share them.
UPDATE: Since I have been re-working this file here are the newest design pics of the file I am creating, and I now have a larger source to store pictures onto so these will be staying on this thread page.