Has anyone had any luck IDing the cuff watches that appear the be the base of the new Spider-Man webshooters?
My eyes are bleeding from looking at watch after watch, and so I'm turning to you guys! A company called "Nemesis" makes several watches up this alley:
Each one I've seen is wrong in at least a few ways, though. Here are some specific features to keep an eye out for:
- Round face with beveled edge
- Wide winding post? It appears Parker may have put the nozzle where the winding post was...
- Thin struts leading to the pin that holds the band on, looking down at the face
- Thinner bands loop through watch, fold back on themselves, and are riveted down
- Rounded edges on the leather cuff, with stitching close to the edge
Of course, there's always a chance that these were custom-made or heavily modified. I have a feeling that there's a found-item base, though... And knowing hollywood wardrobe departments it will be an inappropriately (for the character, who is perpetually broke) expensive designer label.
Any info or insights you guys might have would be VERY much appreciated! Thanks in advance,