The amazing spider-man 2 zentai mods?

Getting his whole setup is the best. I just went with the toy mask cause I didn't wanna spend anymore money. Maybe one day I'll get a great face shell but for now the kids one will do the job

The thing I don't like about this though is my mask is tight and the seem lines pop up on top of head and by my mouth when faceshell is in place. I've seen on youtube a breakdancer who has a sub dye orhadar spidey suit and he uses a face shell like this, but it doesn't bunch up like mine does. Guess its the sewn line placement. Anyway it will work for Halloween. In the future I may get a better one.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 338
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 296
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 311
Tulip puffy paint. For weblines either metallic black or black. Front spider, slick black, one guy also added a coat of acrylic black after. Back spider slick deep red. If you wanna paint blue brick then slick navy blue

Metallic black for webs, slick black for spider, slick deep red for spider and navy blue slick for brick pattern. I also am using marvy fabric markers to darken the red. It helps a little but it only makes it a shade darker. This guy on YouTube did it and his turned out better.

Its hard puffy painting a sewn suit. The front chest was the easiest. Arms an feet/boot are hardest. I stuff clothes or towels to fill suit out.

I have the exact same suit and am currently puffy painting it and it looks best with metallic black for the spider and the webs. I am also using deep red for the back spider! Both are the tulip brandIMG_0258.jpgIMG_0259.jpgIMG_0267.jpg

You see in his pictures how the suit is pulled out. Put poster board or something that can stretch it and stick pins or needles to keep it in place.

honestly I just go really slow. I also have the tip of the puff paint practically on the lines so it is accurate. And to reduce the bubbles, I make sure the bottle is mostly full and I let it sit upside down for a while and that reduces the bubble.
On another note, how would you recommendd I get lenses for the suit?

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back