The Amazing Spider-man 2 - 3D Print Files/Pattern - FREE

I don't understand how that would fix it, but then again I am no expert when it comes to shapeways and the reasons why things may or may not print with them.
There was a really thin part on the model which I repaired, but hey whatever works.

Thanks for sharing your solution!
I use this app on the Shapeways websites that analyzes and repaired the thin wall area. I skilled at 54.94 millimeter as an idea of what the scale could be

Tk1055 does your zip make it two web shooters for shapeways to print? I uploaded zip and it comes to $21.98 but im not sure if thats for the pair? Thanks for your help

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Tk1055 does your zip make it two web shooters for shapeways to print? I uploaded zip and it comes to $21.98 but im not sure if thats for the pair? Thanks for your help

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
Yes there are two web shooters in the file one has a power button and one does not.

- - - Updated - - -

I use this app on the Shapeways websites that analyzes and repaired the thin wall area. I skilled at 54.94 millimeter as an idea of what the scale could be
that's cool I didn't even know there was such a thing.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, I thought you meant ASM. The ASM2 pattern is finished and a link is in the first post with all the other files.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol that's my bad. I should have put the 2 in there. One more question Ken. Is the back piece of the pattern in 2 separate pieces? Trying to avoid having that line going down on my back for when I sew. Trying to get the suit sewed in a U shaped. Where it goes from one down to the other.

The back is into separate pieces I did not make it a one piece back though I don't imagine it would be very hard for you to connect the two pieces.

Hey Ken, Respect for what you are doing because I am loving these files. I am getting all the face shell assets printed from a friend but the problem is that his printer space might be to small. Is it possible to split the mask in half vertically so it is in fourths?
Sorry, model is at work and I won't be back till mid next week. You can always download netfabb and slice it yourself.

I've saved the file and it looks amazing! (No pun intended) - but can anyone confirm that, when sewing, the pattern links together? Thanks in advance.

Alright, here are some test prints. I only printed up the masks, so there isn't much blue to see. I'm kind of torn. I like the original color better in person, but I personally like my darker one in photos better. The darker one doesn't look great in person though, It's too maroon/purple in person. Anyway, hope this helps.

20140419_140459.jpg
Original are the pieces around the edges; my darkened one are the pieces in the middle.
20140419_094923_Fruitvale Ave.jpg
Ken's Original
20140419_094907_Fruitvale Ave.jpg
Darker Edit

redblue.jpg
Settings for red/blue so you can duplicate colors if you want to.

Last edited:
I want to thank Kenlandrum for all the time and hard work he has put into the love of recreating the ASM projects. You Sir, are a gentleman and a scholar. I have several cold-ones with your name on them if you ever hit the Midwest!

I think the original looks perfect thanks for the file ken will download tonight so you can delete it gonna print shooters soon locally if they come out well I'll be able to offer them cheaper then shapways for everyone

Hey somnambulus I notice on your pics that the setting for the changes are RGB, is this what you set the file to print for? As these are better printed through changing the file settings to CMYK before sending to the printers. Changing this will change the colors slightly but the prints will come out a lot better than they do in RGB. Just a heads up for anyone printing the full design. Als in CMYK the details come through better as well.
Hope that will help
Carl.

Thanks bud!
I'll probably stick with the original colors, maybe a very slight change, but they look good in person.
Hey somnambulus I notice on your pics that the setting for the changes are RGB, is this what you set the file to print for? As these are better printed through changing the file settings to CMYK before sending to the printers. Changing this will change the colors slightly but the prints will come out a lot better than they do in RGB. Just a heads up for anyone printing the full design. Als in CMYK the details come through better as well.
Hope that will help
Carl.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back