So in talking with the guys that run the rapid prototyping department at my company, I am going to be able to run off pieces of my Iron Man suit when they have some downtime or extra space in a print run.
I'm working from robo's files, which I pulled into Maya and made some revisions to. I've printed the helmet as a test of the my edits. I printed the whole helmet the first time around, but there were some problems when they put it in the oven to bake. So I took the file back, bulked it up a bit and gave it another go and the pieces came out great.
Here's a few renders of the rebuild file and a few shots of the helmet.