Wonder Woman

jayutmb

Anyone know of files out there that would help with this WW build?

Attachments

• wonder_woman_by_jeffach-d48ub4c.jpg
    wonder_woman_by_jeffach-d48ub4c.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 380
You'd probably be best off talking to someone experienced in corsetry.

Not much there to fabricate outside of some shaped flat surfaces, which can all be done by heating and shaping thin plastic.

You know, there is no need for "files" for this suit. I´ve made a version of it myself, and I think I fared well on that particular challenge - If you will, judge it for yourself -

67346_10151432986424086_1559989740_n.jpg

WW-132.jpg

There was no need whatsoever of files, but you will need to lock the design first and get as much info on your model´s preferences as possible so you can do the best for her. (by the way, I´ve made everything in the picture, lasso and bracelets included, so if you need to ask anything, I am around)

You know, there is no need for "files" for this suit. I´ve made a version of it myself, and I think I fared well on that particular challenge - If you will, judge it for yourself -

View attachment 279201

View attachment 279202

There was no need whatsoever of files, but you will need to lock the design first and get as much info on your model´s preferences as possible so you can do the best for her. (by the way, I´ve made everything in the picture, lasso and bracelets included, so if you need to ask anything, I am around)

This looks awesome!!!

View attachment 279201

View attachment 279202

Amazing work Hermes. I'am preparing an exhibition about super heroes, and I would like to know a few details if you want to answer me..

-What fabric did you use for the leotard?
-How did you made the diadem and the bracelets?

thank you

Saolan, it is not a leotard per se, instead, it is a three-piece suit. A breastplate ( with the Eagle), an underbust corset which I did with the same fabric I used to line the breastplate. It was a sort of plastic-like material which here in Brasil is used mainly for upholstery. It is light-catching, and has a good texture and resistance to it. The shorts were done in thw same material, in blue, with metal stars, tied on the sides. It is not elaatic at all, but I think the shape held up pretty well:)

The diadem was made with a pvc sheet, 3 mm EVA foam for the relief and the same star as the belt, sharpied red. The gold is a sort of metallized plastic fabric which also was the main base for the bracelets, in Chrome. However, the bracelets are remarkably lightweight due to them being lined in EVA, rather than plastic.

Should you need any help, I am here to assist:)

Enviado de meu GT-I9505 usando Tapatalk

Saolan, it is not a leotard per se, instead, it is a three-piece suit. A breastplate ( with the Eagle), an underbust corset which I did with the same fabric I used to line the breastplate. It was a sort of plastic-like material which here in Brasil is used mainly for upholstery. It is light-catching, and has a good texture and resistance to it. The shorts were done in thw same material, in blue, with metal stars, tied on the sides. It is not elaatic at all, but I think the shape held up pretty well:)

The diadem was made with a pvc sheet, 3 mm EVA foam for the relief and the same star as the belt, sharpied red. The gold is a sort of metallized plastic fabric which also was the main base for the bracelets, in Chrome. However, the bracelets are remarkably lightweight due to them being lined in EVA, rather than plastic.

Should you need any help, I am here to assist:)

Enviado de meu GT-I9505 usando Tapatalk

Thank you very much Hermes ! We are currently doing research on tissue and your help is invaluable. We would also like to know what kind of fabric was used for the red corset and the blue short on the image below:

If someone has an idea ...

ww.+damage.+wonder+woman+concept.+001.jpg

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back