problems with fan universe creations uk

Yes it did! In fact, FUC gave me a box of many fins. The box is at home now, so I don't recall exactly how many. If you really want to know, I can count them when I get home from work.

People don't actually believe the business has changed hands do they? It's a common move by scammers and bad businesses to try and avoid abuse.

Who would buy/take over a failing business with so many unhappy customers and bad rep along with a backlog that they would have to pay to fulfill.

I really don't understand how people can be getting there orders but I can't even get a response to one of the 20 emails I have sent them in the last two months. If they are really sending people their orders why havn't I gotten mine that I have been waiting almost a year for.

Well, that's my FUC facebook post deleted. Wasn't really even a negative one, Quite a few folk were starting to comment on the post and liking it. Just people saying how they were in exactly the same situation. The thing I can't understand is how people have been receving their items when they only ordered a couple of months ago, when people are still waiting form September 2013 or even further back. I reported FUC to Amazon, didn't have much luck with ebay. It really is terrible how FUC are treating their customers.

I ordered a pair of gauntlets on sept 17th 2013 I have been waiting ever since then I have been promised my gauntlets over and over again and nothing ever comes its now been over two months since I have received a response to my numerous email attempts, and private message. I now am resorting to posting on this timeline in hope of getting a response I paid for my gauntlets amd have received nothing in ten months and I can't even get a response to an email. And they delete my posts but will not respond to any emails or private message what a great way to do business take people's money in exchange for an item and never send them the item or respond to emails or messages pretty sure that's illegal.

I emailed them again, giving them a deadline to respond before I took legal action. No response. So I messaged again and said my lawyer would be in touch with them and move forward with a lawsuit. I got this response this past Monday:

thanks for your email. We did reply to you saying that your item is definitely going to be shipping next week.
As they are curing/drying at the moment you will receive tracking information next week and your items will be with you very soon.

Upon receipt of your items, kindly withdraw from legal action.

Kind regards,
Sarah

So we go from Selena to Peter to Sarah. Interesting....plus, it seems that some people are getting their orders. Some who ordered both BEFORE and AFTER I did.

What a horrible company.

I emailed them 2 months ago saying almost the same thing. I said I would be taking legal action if I did not receive anything within a month. They responded with the same email they gave everyone, saying "thanks for your email you will receive your item within two weeks" after over a month I emailed them twice and to this day I still have gotten no response.

Tell me if you do actually get a tracking number and when your order comes in.

- - - Updated - - -

I emailed them again, giving them a deadline to respond before I took legal action. No response. So I messaged again and said my lawyer would be in touch with them and move forward with a lawsuit. I got this response this past Monday:

thanks for your email. We did reply to you saying that your item is definitely going to be shipping next week.
As they are curing/drying at the moment you will receive tracking information next week and your items will be with you very soon.

Upon receipt of your items, kindly withdraw from legal action.

Kind regards,
Sarah

So we go from Selena to Peter to Sarah. Interesting....plus, it seems that some people are getting their orders. Some who ordered both BEFORE and AFTER I did.

What a horrible company.

I messed up up but the last quote was meant for you

Yeah I've got nothing they basically don't care if I say I'll get the swat team after them, I just hope people find out they are frauds. They listed a new ad on gumtree about a week ago selling the same thing it's really frustrating seeing how none of us have gotten anything and they are still selling items.

..today i asked to buy the gauntlets:

Dear Dennis,

thank you for your message.
At the moment we indefinitely can’t take any new orders as we are still working through some backlog and can’t say how long it will takes us before we have amended it all.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind regards,
Sarah

Oh man do I love this post. Just discovered it today. I read every entry. Far more undelivered items than I imagined. Well I too have been waiting on my cowl - since December 2013. Last heard from "Miss Selena" in April. Anyway, you all know the story. I just sent another email to FUC 2 minutes ago. Seeing that some items are being delivered gives me hope (just a sliver, but that's better than nothing.)

I too will post any updates from Peter or Sarah or whomever. Good luck to all.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back