Odyssey Diana costume (Wonder Woman With Pants)

NelBearPig

So another costume I'm working on for Dragon Con is Odyssey Diana (aka Wonder Woman with pants).

wonder_woman_new_costume_02.jpg

I've always loved this design and I've never seen anyone cosplay it so I decided to do it.

For the pants I'm using these leggings that I found online.

12Q12KBLK_large.jpg

For the top I'm going to make it out of this fabric I have at home for a Darth Talon costume that never happened.

IMAG0231.jpg

I'm thinking of skipping the jacket and doing the arms like they are here.

straps0001.jpg

I've roughed the belt out in clay and hopefully will get the sculpt done by the end of the month as well as the sculpt for the tiara.

IMAG0234.jpg

Its hard to make out but it is just the general shape.

Thoughts?

So I went out yesterday to gather up some more supplies for this costume and here is what I've found.

The gold straps (warning the flash is a bit obnaxious on almost all of these pictures but they were too dark without it).

IMAG0242.jpg

Buckeles for the straps

IMAG0240.jpg

Button and elastic for the chocker

IMAG0238.jpg

All that I have to get now are the boots which I should hopefully be buying next week, everything else I'm going to fabricate.

SO I didn't get a ton of work done this weekend but here is what I do have.

I started working on the top. I have to do the seams, finish the straps, and add the double W's.

IMAG0247.jpg

I also have the foam base for my gauntlets, they need a lot more work.

IMAG0249.jpg

So it has been a while and I have been lazy but this is what I have done since my last post.

Stirrups

\
IMAG0308.jpg

Tiara

IMAG0303.jpg

Chest "W"

IMAG0302.jpg

Gauntlets

IMAG0305.jpg

Thoughts?

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back