Jokers Nurse Costume

Pitbull

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Found this on eekbay, Looks pretty good to me but i don't know about the harvey dent tag

thejokerwithbelt_006.jpg

Last edited:
This is the one I'd love to tackle someday. Add the make-up, wig, facemask and gun and disco! I also think the tag is wrong. Wasn't, "I believe in Harvey Dent", in much larger letters? Gotta see the movie again.

The Tag is def wrong and there has to be a place that sells these uniforms without the pink trim on collar and sleeves.

This is the one I'd love to tackle someday. Add the make-up, wig, facemask and gun and disco! I also think the tag is wrong. Wasn't, "I believe in Harvey Dent", in much larger letters? Gotta see the movie again.

Yeah I believe it was "I believe in Harvey Dent" in larger letters then "Take Back Gotham City" in smaller letters, I know Harvey's face definatly wasn't part of it. I'm also willing to bet the name tag didn't say Joker either.

Yeah I believe it was "I believe in Harvey Dent" in larger letters then "Take Back Gotham City" in smaller letters, I know Harvey's face definatly wasn't part of it. I'm also willing to bet the name tag didn't say Joker either.
Yeah... the nametag was silver metal. I read somewhere that the name was Matilda, which is the name of Ledger's daughter. I had trouble making it out in the theater, though.

$300 is way too much for something like this, especially w/o accurate accouterments, especially for this group.

If it came with an accurate sticker (it's not), watch and pin, maybe...

Steve

Yeah... the nametag was silver metal. I read somewhere that the name was Matilda, which is the name of Ledger's daughter. I had trouble making it out in the theater, though.
Oh yeah now that you meantion it I remember reading it was Matilda as well.

I'm pretty sure it DID have pink trim on the collar.

Not sure about the sleeves though.

It did have pink trim on the collar and sleeves however it isn't the same style.

nursejokerli8.jpg

I disagee about the name tag, I went and saw it on Saturday in IMAX and looked at his name tag. I am 99% sure it is blank.

I would think it would be just as easy to find a all white nurses dress that is the right pattern and just add the pink pin striping to it.

The Dent sticker above looks really good.

Gotta love how they did their watch fob by just taking one of the bands off a ladies wrist watch and pinning it to the pocket. Too funny.

If you're referring to the movie, then perhaps that is the one. And nice find BTW. I was referring to the replica at the start of this thread, which is definitely a wristwatch with a band removed.

Since Nolan is from the UK, I searched British nurse uniforms and came up with THESE

None have the pink stripe, but I bet the uniform is based on one of them. Would Pink be a trainee, like a "candy striper"?

Hope this helps.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back