HELP with Deathstroke pleeease???

SDUK

Can anyone help in trying to figure out what things would be best used to make the ARROW tv show version of Deathstroke?
I have the gloves figured out, that's pretty simple, and maybe a black mechanics suit for the base of the costume, obviously the layered armour would have to be done with foam and covered with fabric.... but any other suggestions and tips would be great...
ALSO and this is the biggy.....
His mask!??!?!?!
We all know usually Deathstroke as a fabric mask, but to me this mask looks rather different.... I was torn between it being a latex mask and an Undershell with fabric... I have got the opinion of friend in the mask making buisness and he reckons solid undershell with fabric over it, if this is the case the undershell would need modding abit to give the facial featurs on the brow etc... but the material looks kinda rubbery.... ANY THOUGHTS ON THE MATERIAL????

For those who haven't seen him here's a few pics and a concept design pic

View attachment 129537

View attachment 129538

View attachment 129539

Yes. Stretchy fabric pulled tight and glued with spray adhesive between the material and the base structure. I've seen it done for a venom costume.

Thanks for the input dude, so that's 2 people now so Im thinkin this is the route to go.....
any thoughts on the costume and websites and accessories etc?

It depends where you see his mask when you see it and hes not wearing it, it usually looks like a latex cast, IE when its on the pike at the start of the show etc but if you look at it when hes actually wearing it especially from the back its definitely fabric pulled over a hard shell.

its an awesome costume probably the best in Arrow if you ask me

i thought i saw it on here but there was a guy selling "merc masks" its basically an undershell mask with the facial features sculpted in already, ill try to find the link for it, and post it later today

Dont know if you were looking for info on the armor anymore
but I stumbled upon this when researching vests for another build

Tipperary Eventer vest

0004045.jpg

It has to be what they used, and searching that is amazing reference for building your own

I have most of his armor figured out except his shoulder pads and forearm pads. His shoulder pads are the one thing that's bugging me and can't figure out where they come from. (Not a great tailor to make my own, but might try to if anyone has any suggestions on how to)

I'm going to try to put this together for Dragon*Con this year. I swear I've seen those neoprene knee pads before, but for the life of me couldn't remember where. I've scoured eBay using terms like tactical, paintball, and every sport I can think of to no avail. I want to say it was something wrestling related but that didn't work either.

Any other tips for the harness/suspenders or bandoleers? I figure any drop leg holster will work, along with knee/shin guards of your choice.

Bit of a necrothread here, but for anybody still looking for those forearm pads, these are really close:

Forearm Pad | MC Sports

Would need some minor modifications. For more options, Google "football forearm pads" which is probably what he's wearing. I haven't looked for the shoulder pads, but I'd imagine they're something similar.

Just in case it can help somebody : the belt Slade Wilson (not sure about Wintergreen, but seems to be standard equipment they both share) uses is a HSGI Cobra rigger belt, as for the vest, seancoleman is right, except this particular brand he listed is really expensive, there are the exact same models for a quarter of the price in different brands on ebay. It seems to be a horse riding vest.
Still looking for the holsters, but Wilson went from a dual colt 1911 with custom hammer to a single Browning hi-power in season 2, holster may be a universal type then.
Oh, and WolframCreative's mask is really good, got mine signed yesterday by Slade Wilson himself :D (Manu Bennett)
t379.jpg

Just in case it can help somebody : the belt Slade Wilson (not sure about Wintergreen, but seems to be standard equipment they both share) uses is a HSGI Cobra rigger belt, as for the vest, seancoleman is right, except this particular brand he listed is really expensive, there are the exact same models for a quarter of the price in different brands on ebay. It seems to be a horse riding vest.
Still looking for the holsters, but Wilson went from a dual colt 1911 with custom hammer to a single Browning hi-power in season 2, holster may be a universal type then.
Oh, and WolframCreative's mask is really good, got mine signed yesterday by Slade Wilson himself :D (Manu Bennett)
http://imageshack.us/a/img707/3975/t379.jpg

dude thats awesome! how did u get it signed?

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgThis is what i am planning on using for my build plus a black shirt and black pants or jeans and black hiking boots im buying my things from ebay :) hope it helps ....its mostly motorcycle gear, then ill have to paint it.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back