Finally pulled the trigger on UDR Batsuit TDKR!

theboss

If ever there was a time to get the UD Replicas Dark Knight Batsuit, it was yesterday. ... 20% off!

So I finally ordered mine. Belt, cape, and cowl are next.

Just ordered my coofunkcurly cowl! I think i may have to order the mesh hood ...
Anyone know of a good TDKR Utility belt?

There is no sale thread for it, you have to PM him directly if you want one :
9e7x.jpg

9n76.jpg

z2kr.jpg

8lfx.jpg

That is mine, the back is also screen accurate, but it's kinda hard to move the mannequin around so I'd rather not take it off right now !

Awesome! I'm sure you'll love it. Are you going to keep the motorcycle crash pads in it for riding, or remove them for more of a costume?

Just got my FedEx notification that my TDKR suit will arrive on Friday!

Just a heads up, that date will change as the tracking number was issued to you the moment your waybill was printed. The goods are packed and ready to go but Fed Ex is only picking up the shipment this Friday, so it will arrive to you next week. Just monitor the tracking number for the date changes as it really only gets into effect once the goods are picked up...and as I mentioned above, that will be on Friday. However, the wait is pretty much over anyways. :)

David

Just a heads up, that date will change as the tracking number was issued to you the moment your waybill was printed. The goods are packed and ready to go but Fed Ex is only picking up the shipment this Friday, so it will arrive to you next week. Just monitor the tracking number for the date changes as it really only gets into effect once the goods are picked up...and as I mentioned above, that will be on Friday. However, the wait is pretty much over anyways. :)

David

Thanks for the heads up David. You guys are awesome!

David

OK. That meant it would be picked up from your warehouse on Friday the 19th. I would get it by roughly Friday the 28th.

Today is the 29th and according to fed ex tracking online: it still hasn't even been picked up..... I sent and email to your orders email on Monday the 24th asking why fed ex was telling me it hasn't even been scheduled for pick up as if yet?

This means I actually won't be shipped in Q1 as noted. But hopefully the beginning of Q2?
I look today and it shows it is still at your warehouse? Is everything alright?

OK. That meant it would be picked up from your warehouse on Friday the 19th. I would get it by roughly Friday the 28th.

Today is the 29th and according to fed ex tracking online: it still hasn't even been picked up..... I sent and email to your orders email on Monday the 24th asking why fed ex was telling me it hasn't even been scheduled for pick up as if yet?

I look today and it shows it is still at your warehouse? Is everything alright?

The only way for me to check is for you to email me directly with your full name as we have it on your order/account. Don't post it here openly, just email me at sales@udreplicas.com and I'll look into it...but, to my knowledge all Canadian packages with TDKRises Batman have already shipped out. I know because I signed the pick up order with Fed Ex myself.
They may just have missed a scan for you somewhere and as such your package shows still at shippers location...which admittedly is odd, but once I know who you are I can look into it for you.

David

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back