Deathstroke for Denver Comic Con 2014

thephoneguyusa

Working on a Deathstroke cosplay for the con this year just finished my battle damaged helmet I made from a kids ironman mask. More picks soon!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397326530.900108.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1397326537.674682.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1397326544.048203.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Couple pics in my Tac vest putting a black lens to cover the exposed eye and ordering me a sword along with a couple other things. Any suggestions for shoulder and leg armor? I'm not too good with Foam but I might attempt making my own idk though.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397341792.063514.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1397341800.830501.jpg

Great work on the mask! How did you get the back - did you use one of the masks with a Velcro-attaching back piece or did you scratch make the back from paper or something like that? I have made a Deathstroke mask from an iron man kids mask, but it is the one that is just the front with a Velcro strap, so I am curious.

ahhh...very nice. Thanks! I am getting together my own Deathstroke costume, so I will definitely be watching this thread to see what you come up with, as well as updating my own thread on the subject.

This iron patriot mask was my base. As for the sanding I did sand it, left the imperfections, and added a couple of them then painted it.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397596801.910613.jpg

Hey! Me again, do you think someone could do what you did and make a Red Hood mask ?

- - - Updated - - -

Also can you say how you covered up the back of the helmet?

Hey! Me again, do you think someone could do what you did and make a Red Hood mask ?

- - - Updated - - -

Also can you say how you covered up the back of the helmet?

I don't see why it would not be possible to accomplish a red hood mask the same way. I covered the back of it by using duct tape while the mask was on me then covered it in plaster strips and lastly plaster all over it. It took a few days to accomplish this but overall it turned out as I wanted it to. Here is a pick of the inside of the helmet.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397749501.598715.jpg

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back