50's Greaser Batman Concept

lol, i think I might take the liberty of designing some bat-weapons to lead credence to the era, and not sport a wrench around
When I get around to doing this costume myself (The wife and I want to do Batman & Catwoman) I had though of building bat weapons that would look like what you'd find in a greaser/ratrod shop. The main idea I had was of batarangs with large nut centers welded to rough cut metal wings.

sonofapumpkin is doing such a great job on this cowl, im super pumped

7517320586_9c9679ea23.jpg

7517297216_ea7a059c5f.jpg

Ok yes I laughed about the idea of the combatarang..but I thought about it some more and think it could work as a novelty...Just take the top design of the bat symbol and convert the bottom design to a comb..it truly will work...

This is super awesome; I am loving this! Only thing I'd say is that the bat-ear in the drawing doesn't look integrated into the dome - it looks more like a separate piece of leather, almost exactly like the WIP looked with the paper ear stuck on the side.

Last edited:
The first one. I like the last one, but I've seen it on ebay before and I doubt it's nice leather if it even is leather.

yeah plus the shipping time will be a pain, 15-28 days and I need to finish this build by dragon con

im liking the first one too, even though its not like the sketch I think its more realistic in terms of greaser era clothes

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back