Limited Run X Wing Pilot helmet kits- CYBER WEEK SALE!

Bradleyfett

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
OFFER RENEWED FOR CHRISTMAS 2015! Same details as below:

15720906977_4c29694ede_b.jpg
[/URL]helmet display holiday sale by mommydawn2000, on Flickr[/img]

Special price and delivery time for the holiday season!

Guarantee delivery in time for Christmas if you order this week (until 12/5).
A kit is $80 shipped in the US (a little more overseas) and comes with everything in this picture:

3726776519_305ca8e05e_z.jpg

You provide the glue, chin strap, wire for the microphone, velcro, padding and of course the paint job.
Assembly is simple and I can provide a picture tutorial.

Don't want to build it? Want to give a really cool gift? I can also make a fully assembled, ready-to-paint helmet for $140 shipped (US, overseas a little more). Also includes some basic padding inside (padding for a correct fit will need to be done by the individual wearing it).

Here is what it will look like when it arrives:

3910863838_ea298f9274_b.jpg
[/url]Assembled helmets by mommydawn2000, on Flickr[/img]

To see what the kit looks like finished, take a look at this album:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/10867551@N00/sets/72157631512502780/
[url=https://flic.kr/p/6XAcyS]

Send Paypal payments to [EMAIL="mbradley3@cfl.rr.com"]mbradley3@cfl.rr.com[/EMAIL].

I'll only be able to do a limited amount of these, so please let me know if you are interested as soon as possible. Please include your RPF screen name.

Thanks!

Mark

Last edited:
Man, the helmets in that album are beautiful. I'd be all over this, if they were finished and painted too.

I can still do these but I have to charge a little more now. The new prices are $80 and $140 PLUS shipping (usually between $10 and $20 U.S.)

Mark

Hi Bradleyfett. Are you still selling these? I'd be looking for a built one (as I'm useless at DIY) and the decal set too. With the decal set, are they stickers or guides for painting? Sorry, not done this before. I'm also in the UK, so would you ship over here?

Thanks,

Rhodri

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back