Limited Run V4 Incom t-65 Limited run

mslz22

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Instructions and other info here.

http://www.therpf.com/f10/official-v4-info-instructions-depot-225939/

Kits are $350 + shipping, USA shipping is $30 and International $65.00.

I know some people have already PM'd me, but please send a new PM for a formal order with the following info.

The Red designation you want, ie Red 1,2,3 etc. See instruction thread for the breakdown on that.

Name and address

Paypal address

Also if your interested in the gear down kit instead of the Standard V4 kit let me know, gear down kits are $375.00 due to the metal and extra parts.

If you do not want the open close mechanism because you want to get the Mike Reader armature let me know and i will take $10 off the kit.

I am not accepting any payments until your kit is ready to ship. Your PM will get you your place in line and once the kit is cast and ready to go i will PM you and send a paypal payment request.

After my recent event with the spider bite I don't want to take any pre payments. I plan to do the same procedure with all my kits soon, that way i front all the funding and don't have to worry about owing people stuff should something happen to me.

Feel free to post here that you have sent a PM just so i can cross check it.

Run is open to RPF members only.

Thanks everyone.
mike

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back