Limited Run • 7/13 UPDATE • S.H.I.E.L.D. Vehicle License Plates

bobatrek

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
plate1.jpg

plate2.jpg

plate3.jpg

plate4.jpg

Okay - here is my run of aluminum with highway sign reflective vinyl customized S.H.I.E.L.D. license plates.

The cost is $30 shipped, $35 overseas, (PayPal - bobatrek@aol.com) for the plate.

Please include, with payment, your RPF screen name, and the six alpha numeric characters you would want on the plate.

7/15 Run List:

Sunkistshark - Paid
Kevin Gossett - Paid
Skruffy - Paid
Tommychamp - Payment Pending

Last edited:
Re: S.H.I.E.L.D. Vehicle License Plates

I have a graphic I put together, but since I can't produce it until I get two others on board because of the personalization, I can't/won't show a finished product. I want there to be a big reveal.

And that is why I am in the shark tank asking for two investors for $125,000 for 10% of my company, I mean two people to jump in and order/pay now.

Did I mention you would be 100% satisfied with this, or your money back?

Re: S.H.I.E.L.D. Vehicle License Plates

Count me IN! You said SHIELD well i just can't pass up coolness. Did you say SHIELD!! Okay just kidding yes i am in. Thanks.

Re: *UPDATED 6/6* S.H.I.E.L.D. Vehicle License Plates

Oh man that looks so COOL!! Great job great addition to anyone putting an Agents of SHIELD collection together.

The two pictured (the third is mine) here will be shipping Monday or Tuesday.

TheDodgeMan / toolman0701 - Yours are ready to be made, I'm just awaiting your six character alpha numeric personalization and payment.

Anyone else need one?

I got mine this morning. I had to restrain myself from slapping it on the car.:lol

Nicely doen Sean.

I got mine this morning. I had to restrain myself from slapping it on the car.:lol

Nicely doen Sean.

You should totally do it! And thank you, sir.

Anyone else?

You should totally do it! And thank you, sir.

Anyone else?

If I had a Lexus GX I'd be all over it though it would look pretty sweet on my black Marauder. Hmmm :lol

http://www.cicproject.com/misc/plate1.jpg

http://www.cicproject.com/misc/plate2.jpg

http://www.cicproject.com/misc/plate3.jpg

http://www.cicproject.com/misc/plate4.jpg

Okay - here is my run of aluminum with highway sign reflective vinyl customized S.H.I.E.L.D. license plates.

The cost is $30 shipped, $35 overseas, (PayPal - bobatrek@aol.com) for the plate.

Please include, with payment, your RPF screen name, and the six alpha numeric characters you would want on the plate.

Who's interested?

TheDodgeMan - 1 - Not Yet Paid
toolman0701 - 1 - Not Yet Paid
Seriously?????? I just placed an order with you and NOW I find this thread???? I'm getting sick and tired of missing your new stuff, lmao. I will need to wait a couple weeks for this, but you know I need one. I buy everything you sell.

For those of you that have never bought anything from Bobatrek, let me tell you his stuff is phenomenal. Superior quality items that look as realistic as you can find and great prices for the items bought. Look around for his other threads too, his stuff is just plain fun.

Seriously?????? I just placed an order with you and NOW I find this thread???? I'm getting sick and tired of missing your new stuff, lmao. I will need to wait a couple weeks for this, but you know I need one. I buy everything you sell.

For those of you that have never bought anything from Bobatrek, let me tell you his stuff is phenomenal. Superior quality items that look as realistic as you can find and great prices for the items bought. Look around for his other threads too, his stuff is just plain fun.

I have stuff everywhere! I have added you to the interested list. Thanks.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back